Lunargrand

I'm not sure if you're talking about the Cole Haan Cyber Monday sale from last year but that was a very lucky fluke. They allowed a 40% off plus 30% off for a few hours by accident.

If you're wanting lunargrand boots, my advice is to wait until the end of the season..I got Fatigue greens for $85 shipped last year...best purchase I ever made

But I think that was only because they had a 30% off sale on the whole site that automatically applied in cart as well as another 30% off coupon that stacked. There is no guarantee that it will happen again this year.

The current 30% off sale will go until the 30th, Sunday. If CH provides a 30% off coupon on Black Friday then it will most likely stack. If they send out a coupon for Cyber Monday, then there might be a few hours where the coupon is valid but CH has not updated the site with normal pricing.

Last edited:
But I think that was only because they had a 30% off sale on the whole site that automatically applied in cart as well as another 30% off coupon that stacked. There is no guarantee that it will happen again this year.

The current 30% off sale will go until the 30th, Sunday. If CH provides a 30% off coupon on Black Friday then it will most likely stack. If they send out a coupon for Cyber Monday, then there might be a few hours where the coupon is valid but CH has not updated the site with normal pricing.

I would think that they would pay attention this year to prevent that from happening.

Are they more comfortable than the other boots?
They are much more comfortable, but I ended up going a 1/2 size up. There is padding in the back heel of the boot as well which pushed my foot up more.  the 1/2 size up did the trick. 

They are much more comfortable, but I ended up going a 1/2 size up. There is padding in the back heel of the boot as well which pushed my foot up more.  the 1/2 size up did the trick. 
That's interesting. So it's more true to size then? I normally wear 9 in nikes but have had to go 1/2 size down for lunargrands. I hope they have some at our local cole haan so I can try it on. Where did you get yours?

That's interesting. So it's more true to size then? I normally wear 9 in nikes but have had to go 1/2 size down for lunargrands. I hope they have some at our local cole haan so I can try it on. Where did you get yours?

That's interesting because I bought the same size as my other lunargrand lace boots and they fit the same.

I know it's getting late but Cole Haan has 40% off everything in store for Black Friday except for a couple women's items. I'm not sure if it's going on tomorrow also.

In case you guys didn't see, there are 50% off retail shoes on CH.com. Just ordered the chestnut long wingtips.

I think there's more discount at the moment. I ordered horween longwing for just $74.47.

I added black incas on my cart and it shows $112 from $268.

I think there's more discount at the moment. I ordered horween longwing for just $74.47.

I didn't see any other discount other than the 30%? Did you get the 50% discounted shoes?

I didn't see any other discount other than the 30%? Did you get the 50% discounted shoes?

It doesn't appear on the item. You'll get the discount during check out. My email confirmation says I got 50% and another 40% discount.. Maybe its black Friday+cyber Monday stacked discount.

Update: I tried it again on incas lunargrand and its not $112 anymore.

Last edited:
any promotional coupon codes outside of the current discounts on the website right now?

any promotional coupon codes outside of the current discounts on the website right now?

They gave me one in the mail. I received it about a week before Thanksgiving. It was $100 off $300 and expires Dec 2.

EDIT: I have already used the coupon.

Last edited:
@Br1ju

Yeah, the 40% and most probably the 50% off clearance items as well.

Just a tip... Set an acceptable price point or price range for what you like. That way, you somewhat know if you want to jump on a deal already. :smile:

I would not purchase any LunarGrand greater than $120 lol. Sweet spot for me is anywhere from $70 to $110.

Sometimes the difference between a good deal and a great deal is $10 to $30, but then you risk not having your size available.

@Br1ju

Yeah, the 40% and most probably the 50% off clearance items as well.

Just a tip... Set an acceptable price point or price range for what you like. That way, you somewhat know if you want to jump on a deal already. :smile:

I would not purchase any LunarGrand greater than $120 lol. Sweet spot for me is anywhere from $70 to $110.

Sometimes the difference between a good deal and a great deal is $10 to $30, but then you risk not having your size available.

I've heard that around $100 is good for lunargrands. I'm learning a little more about good price points and have paid the price for not waiting because I "had to have it". I'm learning my lesson but the fear of missing out gets to me a lot, lol.

I think the deal I got earlier was a glitch just like last year. Got 50% (black Friday deals) and additional 40% (cyber Monday deal). It lasts for only a few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom