Lunargrand

Does anyone have info on the Spring&Summer line up for Cole Haan. I struck out on the recent sale and wondered what's up next for the new season (s). Thanks!

I think lg's are done for. They are pushing original grand and grand os nowadays

And Zerogrand. Yeah you are right. I just really enjoyed the loafers and was looking to get another pair. I would be open to the Zerogrand but haven't seen many loafer options. Just have to wait and see for the upcoming season. I remember a lady posting some stuff ahead of launch last year on IG but can't remember who she was..

I think lg's are done for. They are pushing original grand and grand os nowadays

Nike owns the term lunar and the tech behind the sole design. That partnership ended a few yrs ago but CH still could sell lunargrands. In the meantime they developed their own lunarlon sole and call it grand.os.

Its a full length lunar vs heel lunar in lunargrand.

The grand.os is more comfortable on the pair I tried on, regret not buy them now my boy left CH smh

Nike owns the term lunar and the tech behind the sole design. That partnership ended a few yrs ago but CH still could sell lunargrands. In the meantime they developed their own lunarlon sole and call it grand.os.

The grand.os is more comfortable on the pair I tried on, regret not buy them now my boy left CH smh
Thanks for sharing the info. I was aware of what you are referring to but was lazy in typing the info when I posted. I haven't tried the grand.os or the Zerogrand yet. From what I saw in the store it seemed thinner and didn't know if it would feel the same as lunar. On the other hand I've been wanting to give Zerogrand a shot but only found one color and style that I likes and it went fast. So now I'm just waiting on the new seasons arrivals to see what they'll have to offer. I've got a friend at the Cole Haan outlet, but don't what their discount is at the regular store/site..

Thanks for sharing the info. I was aware of what you are referring to but was lazy in typing the info when I posted. I haven't tried the grand.os or the Zerogrand yet. From what I saw in the store it seemed thinner and didn't know if it would feel the same as lunar. On the other hand I've been wanting to give Zerogrand a shot but only found one color and style that I likes and it went fast. So now I'm just waiting on the new seasons arrivals to see what they'll have to offer. I've got a friend at the Cole Haan outlet, but don't what their discount is at the regular store/site..
40% reg. store/online/outlet 

If you've got a Nordstrom rack near you, check them out for the zero-grands. The one near me had a boat load of them in normal sizes for under $100.

Haven't tried the grand.os, but ended up preferring the zero grand to lunars. And I loved the lunars when they first released.

If you've got a Nordstrom rack near you, check them out for the zero-grands. The one near me had a boat load of them in normal sizes for under $100.

Man I live on Mississippi so we don't have those kind of stores here.. Thanks anyway though!

^ which style was it?

got the cancel email, but at least they gave me a 25% off coupon... still need these though and they seem to be ghost :smh:

got the cancel email, but at least they gave me a 25% off coupon... still need these though and they seem to be ghost :smh:

I've seen these in store this past weekend in San Francisco. I remember the days where these were at outlets, I regret not getting multiple pairs as I wore these into the ground.

I've seen these in store this past weekend in San Francisco. I remember the days where these were at outlets, I regret not getting multiple pairs as I wore these into the ground.

I need to find these man... can't even find them anywhere online :frown:

I need to find these man... can't even find them anywhere online :frown:

Man I was glad I swooped these last year for $100.

So is it ok to assume that CH won't be selling LG's anymore now? Was trying to find the Woodbury wingtip pair for a homie.

The way they've worded stuff on their site, I'm going to say there is very likely not going to be anymore LunarGrand releases, just selling off the remaining stock of the models already released.

They're focusing on the Original Grand and ZeroGrand lines now.

It's a bit disheartening, but inevitable.

I've literally bought over 30 pairs of LunarGrands. Most I've worn in rotation, trying to preserve them as much as I can. I've wasted a lot of money getting some of the more elusive styles/colorways. That said, I've got a few styles that have eluded me.

If anyone has a pair of 9.5 or 10 Double Monks in Woodbury, or the Fragment pebbled Chukka I'd be interested in them.

Likewise, I'm selling off pairs that are slightly too small or large for my preferences. I have brand new in box Fragment Edition saddles in Black and Black/Pavement in size 10.5. I also have Chukkas in Azalea Pink in womens size 10 (8.5/9 mens) new in box as well. I may have some other pairs in storage that I may be willing to part with.

In the future, I'm not sure whether Cole Haan will keep my business. I bought a pair of the Zerogrand in the chocolate truffle suede and they just weren't nearly as comfortable as the LG have been and I can't get over how ugly the tooth-like soles are. They don't have the clean, smooth look that the LG captured so well. In the chukka sporty style it is fine, but it's a little too chunky for me in the dress shoe crossover look.

I also have a couple pairs of Original Grand and feel they are a little tighter fit. I usually wear 9.5/10 in LG but think if I bought anymore OG I'd have to go with 10 for sure. The built in orthotic seems to cause the fitment difference.

Stock up on any colorways that you like, if they're even still available. I'm wishing I'd copped a few more styles when I had the chance.

The way they've worded stuff on their site, I'm going to say there is very likely not going to be anymore LunarGrand releases, just selling off the remaining stock of the models already released.

I've literally bought over 30 pairs of LunarGrands. Most I've worn in rotation, trying to preserve them as much as I can. I've wasted a lot of money getting some of the more elusive styles/colorways. That said, I've got a few styles that have eluded me.

If anyone has a pair of 9.5 or 10 Double Monks in Woodbury, or the Fragment pebbled Chukka I'd be interested in them.

Likewise, I'm selling off pairs that are slightly too small or large for my preferences. I have brand new in box Fragment Edition saddles in Black and Black/Pavement in size 10.5. I also have Chukkas in Azalea Pink in womens size 10 (8.5/9 mens) new in box as well. I may have some other pairs in storage that I may be willing to part with.

In the future, I'm not sure whether Cole Haan will keep my business. I bought a pair of the Zerogrand in the chocolate truffle suede and they just weren't nearly as comfortable as the LG have been and I can't get over how ugly the tooth-like soles are. They don't have the clean, smooth look that the LG captured so well. In the chukka sporty style it is fine, but it's a little too chunky for me in the dress shoe crossover look.

I also have a couple pairs of Original Grand and feel they are a little tighter fit. I usually wear 9.5/10 in LG but think if I bought anymore OG I'd have to go with 10 for sure. The built in orthotic seems to cause the fitment difference.

Stock up on any colorways that you like, if they're even still available. I'm wishing I'd copped a few more styles when I had the chance.

THIS...

nothing beats the LG and it seems like they are getting phased out... I check the page every day and random sizes and color ways keep popping up on the low... itʻs clean up szn

Most of the Original Grands have wider width options, have you tried them? I think going up in size will only help crease your shoes faster (especially the leather designed ones)...
As far LG becoming extinct, I honestly think we will be ok with Original Grand. Just as comfy if you ask me.

Missed out on the original grand penny and the lunargrand Venetian bit... Real disappointed in myself for waiting too long. The Woodbury color of both was beautiful!

@rayray3thousand, If you sign in before ordering and edit your profile to male, it will prevent you from seeing the sizes on a woman's shoe and it will say "this is outside your gender" or something like that

Back
Top Bottom