Lunargrand

^Very Nice. Wish they were not a collab so they'd be easier to get.
Looks like it's dropping in Japan Jan 25th, and then Feb 6th at Soho

Just wondering if anyone out there has a comparison pic of the the gull grey sude/volt color and charcoal grey suedes side by side?

Last edited:
Looks like it's dropping in Japan Jan 25th, and then Feb 6th at Soho

Just wondering if anyone out there has a comparison pic of the the gull grey sude/volt color and charcoal grey suedes side by side?
the gull grey is basically brown. if you make enough calls to outlets, they will have them on sale.

Correct me if im wrong but didnt the fragment collab already release that black leather pair?

And why cant they get a little more different with the colors? They litterally have a grey/gull grey and that new desert with a volt sole. And that blue suede colorway is the same but with just a black sole. Not too impressed. Something in red would be nice for a change.

Correct me if im wrong but didnt the fragment collab already release that black leather pair?

And why cant they get a little more different with the colors? They litterally have a grey/gull grey and that new desert with a volt sole. And that blue suede colorway is the same but with just a black sole. Not too impressed. Something in red would be nice for a change.

These new releases are Long Wings, so the design is a bit different from the regular wingtips. Brogues go all the way back to the heel. The bottom sole on this black pair looks to be a grayish color, but I agree it does look almost the same as what they've released before.

Yes, there was already a Fragment x Cole Haan lunargrand collaboration but all those pairs were black with a whitish mid sole/sole.
As RFX stated this is Fragment x Cole Haan Spring/summer '13 collab with different CWS and models.~

I would like to see some fit pics. BTW these saddles are on the Cole Haan website

My new obsession i am thibking of picking up either thr black black volts or the browb blue greens for my bday next month if not sooner. Saw them both at the cole haan store in tysons

This may be a stupid question but what do most people wear with these? I havent worn dressy shoes in a long time so I'm not exactly sure what to pair them up with when I get some. I really love the style of them and want to get a pair soon!

This may be a stupid question but what do most people wear with these? I havent worn dressy shoes in a long time so I'm not exactly sure what to pair them up with when I get some. I really love the style of them and want to get a pair soon!

I've worn my wingtips both business casually with nice chinos, shirt and tie, and I've also worn them with jeans like this:

They are very versitile.

I don't even consider this shoes dressy at all, they are very casual just like loafers or boat shoes.

I don't even consider this shoes dressy at all, they are very casual just like loafers or boat shoes.

Bingo! you can wear them almost with anything except baggy/sagging pants and a tall tee. Just pick up an issue of GQ and any outfit worn in there, the lunargrands would go with.

The only problem I see with these having them on all day is they look quite flat, I like comfort in my everyday shoes but I found some of the sport/casual shoes are not as comfortable as they seem when they have flat soles, some sort of heel gives my foot more support when I'm in shoes all day.

The only problem I see with these having them on all day is they look quite flat, I like comfort in my everyday shoes but I found some of the sport/casual shoes are not as comfortable as they seem when they have flat soles, some sort of heel gives my foot more support when I'm in shoes all day.

But that's the benefit of the Lunar sole. It's a very comfortable shoe.

Agreed that they fit big. I'm usually a 9.5-10 in Nike, 9.5 in FlyKnits and 10 in Free Runs and I had to get an 8.5 in LunarGrands.

I called a bunch of the outlets today and found two outlets that just received the Black leather/light blue sole Chukka's that are waterproof. I even found one that had the Grey reflective/pink sole. Anybody know if any outlets have the Lunargrand Loafers?

Anybody have any solid info on if the lunargrands will continue to be made from some sort of contract between Nike and Cole Haan?

Agreed that they fit big. I'm usually a 9.5-10 in Nike, 9.5 in FlyKnits and 10 in Free Runs and I had to get an 8.5 in LunarGrands.
I wear a 9 in Jordans and a 9.5 in Nike Running shoes. Will an 8.5 be good or do I need to get another size?

Best bet actually go try them on. I wear a 12-13 in Nike depending on the style because of how wide my feet are. I wear an 11 in cole haans

Back
Top Bottom