Lunargrand

I have a wide feet too and if my feet were narrower, an 8 might work with dress/thinner socks.

One thing I noticed in the new stock at Nordstrom.com is they have both narrow and wide sizes. They didn't have that option when I bought the navy suede/white sole a few months back. So the white suede/black sole I ordered is a size 8.5E so I'll truly see if it is a tad longer in wide still or 8.5 is just perfect.

I really suggest trying it out too or buying somewhere where return/exchange is simple like Nordstrom.com (you can easily return it in-store too) in case it doesn't fit.

I called a bunch of the outlets today and found two outlets that just received the Black leather/light blue sole Chukka's that are waterproof. I even found one that had the Grey reflective/pink sole. Anybody know if any outlets have the Lunargrand Loafers?

Anybody have any solid info on if the lunargrands will continue to be made from some sort of contract between Nike and Cole Haan?

The grey reflective/pink sole are the wingtips right? Which outlets, please.

I'm thinking of picking up the dark gray black suede volt saddles early next month then with whatever I get for bday get the woodBury/orange chukka.

Just got these in.

Just copped the waterproof chuckas with the blue sole. Thanks for the tip Cutthroat. Surprised those hit the outlet actually. I called around theres an outlet in florida that has a FSR of the grey reflective 3m pair for $195. Pretty good deal.

Just ordered the waterproof chukkas from Las Vegas outlet. They were 328 but they had 30% off going on. The guy said they also had the black/pink and grey/ yellow wingtips.

I also found out that you can call their customer service number and they can stock locate for you just like Nike does. They search outlets too. 800-695-8945

Nike Employees, Thursay Jan 31, 2013 is the last day you can use you nike discount at the Cole Haan outlet.

West Coast Outlets inventory

Livermore
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink
Chukka Black leather / Blue

Vacaville
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink

Napa
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink

Gilroy
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink

Camarillo
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink
Grey Reflective / Pink

Carlsbad
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink

Woodburn
Gull Grey / Volt

Vegas
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink

Arizona
Gull Grey / Volt

West Coast Outlets inventory

Livermore
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink

Vacaville
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink

Napa
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink

Gilroy
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink

Camarillo
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink
Grey Reflective / Pink

Carlsbad
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink

Woodburn
Gull Grey / Volt

Vegas
Gull Grey / Volt
Black / Pink

Arizona
Gull Grey / Volt

Thanks and repped!~

Yeah,you have to at least go .5 size down, if you want a snug fit go a full size.~

Do the chukkas and wingtip fit the same? I went .5 down on my wingtip and looking to pick up some chukkas.

I also found out that you can call their customer service number and they can stock locate for you just like Nike does. They search outlets too. 800-695-8945

This im going to try tomorrow. Do you need to know a style number or can I just call and ask what cw's are available at the outlets?

This im going to try tomorrow. Do you need to know a style number or can I just call and ask what cw's are available at the outlets?

I tried asking them the same thing. You need to know the style number for each model your looking for. If you know which colorway you want I have a few pairs already I can grab off of them if you want.

I had the style code for the specific pair I was looking for but she was also able to search for pairs where I only knew the colorway. She was VERY helpful. A good source for the style code is eBay. Search for the pair you want then the seller usually gives the style code.

Back
Top Bottom