Lunargrand

I just called and they said that all they had left was a 7 and then a 10.5 and up on the black/grey. Guess I missed out again. :rolleyes

My collection

Nice collection. Can you post more detailed photo's of your loafers?

When I ordered my Fragment Designs I got a customer survey that will give me a 20% off coupon. I figured I could stack the 20% with the $50 off $250 for presidents day.

Penny loafers $248 (plus a cheap $2 product)
-50 discount
$200
-20%
$160

Not a bad price. I just didnt want to buy the penny loafers when I havent seen them in person. I also have not narrowed it down to which color I want. Looks like I am just going to save the 20% off and wait for another sale where I can stack the coupons. In the mean time I need to try on the penny loafers in person and figure out which color-way I want. I have it down to the black/yellow soles, ox blood/white soles, tan,orange soles.

black/ yellow soles.... love the colorway but black for a summer shoe with shorts? too dark
oxblood/white ..... classic colorway but the oxblood is too red for me and i feel that the white doesnt show off the best of the shoe
tan/orange .... best upper, looks like a classic boat shoe, but the orange doesnt provide enough of a contrast for me.

Last edited:
Have people gotten that customer survey promo code to work?

The last time I tried it would not work on Lunargrand products via the web or over the phone...

As this thread is a great way to find out about CH deals, a sneaker enthusiast created this FB group: "Cole Haan Outlet Report"

Great way to help others, share tips, and also find out about deals. You all know how these groups work. It was recently created and I thought I would help out the founder by posting it on NT. Talk care fellas and hopefully we can get some members where we all can help out one another.

As this thread is a great way to find out about CH deals, a sneaker enthusiast created this FB group: "Cole Haan Outlet Report"

Great way to help others, share tips, and also find out about deals. You all know how these groups work. It was recently created and I thought I would help out the founder by posting it on NT. Talk care fellas and hopefully we can get some members where we all can help out one another.
I'd join that.  Can't find the listing, though.

i tried googling and searching that cole haan outlet report... Nothing comes up for me. anyone have the link ?

any confirmation that these are available at DTLR locations?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom