Lunargrand

Off of IG. Supposed fall lather lunargrand release?

UGH!! guess i spoke prematurely again! :nerd:

Whoa leather LGs are back?  Those look to 'dressy' IMO, but I'll reserve judgement until I see them in person.  Hopefully they're a GR.  I wish I could somehow buy a pair of the almond/red or almond/yellow LGs back when they first came out.  *SIGH*.  Checking ebay, I always see the navy blue leathers, but never those in my size (10.5).  :frown:

wore these yesterday! i really love these shoes!

i spoke prematurely regarding the fragment x CH collection and a size 7 was indeed produced! ordered these 3 pairs....
just 2 more pairs of lunargrands and hopefully i'm done!!

Where did you order them from? I would love a pair of the black ones.

excuse my ignorance, but are fragment design x cole haan sold anywhere online beside through resellers? i own a couple wingtips for work, but i really want some less flashy cws for every/any occasion.

also, if in store only, are they only at the flagship store or could i find them at the haan store thats in the kop mall in philly?

Last edited:
excuse my ignorance, but are fragment design x cole haan sold anywhere online beside through resellers? i own a couple wingtips for work, but i really want some less flashy cws for every/any occasion.

also, if in store only, are they only at the flagship store or could i find them at the haan store thats in the kop mall in philly?

The colab can only be bought from the Soho Cole haan location. Give them a call and they can ship them to you. But from what im hearing they are sold out. They probably will restock though like they did with the last fragments.

Reactions: s_s
The colab can only be bought from the Soho Cole haan location. Give them a call and they can ship them to you. But from what im hearing they are sold out. They probably will restock though like they did with the last fragments.

thanks for the help.

I have a question for all of those who own LunarGrand's. I know the consensus on sizing is a full size down from normal Nike size. If I wear a 9.5 in Nikes then I should get 8.5 in Lunargrands. I finally tried on a suede pair tonight and it was a little tight in the heel. The length was good, but the heel hurt slighty and I didnt really do more than walk a few steps.

I am just wondering for those of you who own them, did they break in and get more comfortable with time?
Did you go a full size down from your Nike shoe size?
Do the leathers fit a lot different than the suedes?

Im am looking into getting both the black leather waterproof chukka's and the 3m gray/gray. Thanks in advance for the responses

Mine are a size down and fit well plus no issues with comfort out of the box. I have noticed that lunar cushioning softens a little with more wears but I don't don't know about the heel issue...so I guess posting this wasn't necessary. :tongue:

Any one know if the Milkshake suede color will ever hit the outlets? I've seen them at a lot of different Norstroms and wanna see if I could get them under retail

full size down if you like the tight tight fit, half hize is for a good fit.

I went and prefer half size down, esp for casual wear.

$50 Off $250 (PRES50) and $100 Off $400 (PRES100) promo codes valid on Lunargrand purchases at colehaan.com today through Monday.

Back
Top Bottom