Lunargrand

That's nice of her. I hope it was the lady I met when I traveled to Orlando last week. She was very nice.
Definitely.  I was content with the $150ish she was going to do, but then she dropped it even lower.  Antoinette I believe the name was.  Nice lil Southern accent.
wink.gif

Picked up the black suede lunargrand with the brown soles today. $202 after 25% off discount. Free shipping as well.

Take advantage of it today if you intend to buy a pair soon.

Anyone see pictures of 3 new LG wingtip colorways rumored to be released this Friday?

The colors are black/poolside, poolside/grey and fatigue/ironstone.  

Woodbury and RiverHead both have the black n pink pair and the grey n volt pairs that's it. They have chukkas for women only though

FWIW on my previous comment:  I've been talking to a CH rep and they say the release season for these is Summer 2013. Style #C11512 (fatigue/ironstone)  will be available to order on 3/19/13. Style #C11511 (black/poolside) will also be available on 3/19/13 however, only in size 10 - 13. Style #C11514 (poolside/grey) looks like it will be available on 4/10/13 in sizes 9.5 - 13.  She's unsure if these styles will be available on their website at that time but I believe they will at least be available to place a warehouse special order.
Anyone see pictures of 3 new LG wingtip colorways rumored to be released this Friday?

The colors are black/poolside, poolside/grey and fatigue/ironstone.  

FWIW on my previous comment:  I've been talking to a CH rep and they say the release season for these is Summer 2013. Style #C11512 (fatigue/ironstone)  will be available to order on 3/19/13. Style #C11511 (black/poolside) will also be available on 3/19/13 however, only in size 10 - 13. Style #C11514 (poolside/grey) looks like it will be available on 4/10/13 in sizes 9.5 - 13.  She's unsure if these styles will be available on their website at that time but I believe they will at least be available to place a warehouse special order.
Are there pics for them? Are they in a catalog? Suede or leather? Wingtip or loafers?

Don't want to buy a second pair today, if there is heat instore.

Last edited:
Woodbury and RiverHead both have the black n pink pair and the grey n volt pairs that's it. They have chukkas for women only though
What price is the 30% off of?  Going to call them up and check on the greys when I get out of work.

Damn, pissed I've been sleeping on this thread. Been wanting a pair of lunargrand's since they first came out, but wasn't going to pay retail.....I'm all in @ $99 if i can find a pair. Anybody know if I can find these at outlets or am I too late? Brown pair is what I'm after....can wear with more.

Damn, pissed I've been sleeping on this thread. Been wanting a pair of lunargrand's since they first came out, but wasn't going to pay retail.....I'm all in @ $99 if i can find a pair. Anybody know if I can find these at outlets or am I too late? Brown pair is what I'm after....can wear with more.
Probably not at $99 right now but bigsupa posted above that Woodbury Commons & Riverhead, both in NY, have them and I'm sure some others do as well.

I got my relectives from Florida, pretty nice.  Small pindot chip on the midsole that exposes a little bit of the pink underneath but otherwise they're good.

any pricing info on the chukka and wingtip Dover Street Market Ginza releasing this weekend? i read someone saying about 500, but hoping that isn't true

Last edited:

Unfortunately you're too late for that price. That ended Tuesday.

these were never at the 99$ price point, only the black/pink from what the manager at nashville told me. I ordered these last friday for 189 shipped which is 30% off.

Pretty sure they were $99 at the Florida outlet (can't remember the name) I ordered the reflectives from along with the black/pink.

Vegas outlet got the Soho exclusive pair which is a Waterproof black/light blue chukka. Comes out to around 270 with the sale
(702) 759-7812

Last edited:
these were never at the 99$ price point, only the black/pink from what the manager at nashville told me. I ordered these last friday for 189 shipped which is 30% off.

They were $99 at the Florida outlet. Ordered last Friday and received them yesterday.

Been searching for coupons with no luck. Anyone have a link or coupon they can email me for the outlet?

Damn.....don't wanna do 189.....I guess I'll be paying closer attention to this thread from now on LOL. Nice grabs by everyone though! Thanks for the quick responses and info guys!

Back
Top Bottom