Lunargrand

They were $99 at the Florida outlet. Ordered last Friday and received them yesterday.
what! that is messed up. i'm returning then 
laugh.gif

i ordered last friday as well and the first outlet i called was florida. they routed me to nashville cause that was the only place to have my size. 

Last edited:
These are sexy as F.  Hopefully they eventually bless us with a sale on those.

Forgot all about calling Woodbury the other day.  Gonna try today and see if I have any luck.

Forgot all about calling Woodbury the other day.  Gonna try today and see if I have any luck.
Supposedly only 30 pairs of those made it to the US. They are super limited.

I got a 10 in the wingtip and had to go down to a 9.5 in the chukka because 10s sold out to people waiting at the door before phone orders. Hopefully they fit. They are unlined so the sizing might be a bit different.

Supposedly only 30 pairs of those made it to the US. They are super limited.

I got a 10 in the wingtip and had to go down to a 9.5 in the chukka because 10s sold out to people waiting at the door before phone orders. Hopefully they fit. They are unlined so the sizing might be a bit different.

What was the price? I imagine they're sold out...only at 21 Mercer?

I don't think they camped or anything. They just came at 10 when the store opened. This was the first release that went only to soho and didnt include any of their regular US retail partners. 30 pairs is really limited.

30 pairs sound really low.

30 pairs would be a pretty standard shipment of a Nike Quickstrike to a single shop and these only went to SoHo in the US. The 10s in the Chukka were gone 15 minutes after they opened and 10 should be one of the more common sizes in a shipment that size.

Goodbye Cole Haan, hello Gucci, Ferragamo, and Prada..
Those prices were inaccurate. Some blog originally posted those prices after doing a direct currency conversion from the Japanese Yen price and then other blogs started running with it. That's not how pricing works from region to region so they were way off. US prices were $298-$328. Same price as the Fragment x Lunargrands.

Was in Nordstroms Rack yesterday when I sqaw the worst debacle ever put together, Skechers make fugazi Lunar grands in the same colors they basically look exactly the same.

Reminded me of the Prada and Fila fiasco that took place sometime back

I hate Skechers

Goodbye Cole Haan, hello Gucci, Ferragamo, and Prada..

Those prices were inaccurate. Some blog originally posted those prices after doing a direct currency conversion from the Japanese Yen price and then other blogs started running with it. That's not how pricing works from region to region so they were way off. US prices were $298-$328. Same price as the Fragment x Lunargrands.

thanks for that info....i just called to order but my size wasn't made in this collection, so i guess that was an easy decision! also, it doesn't sound like they're sold out for those who are interested....

Has anyone here used the survey 20% off at the outlets? The email specifically says that it cant be applied to lunargrand but i was curious if it worked in the outlets. I sworn i saw someone say they have used this. 

Has anyone here used the survey 20% off at the outlets? The email specifically says that it cant be applied to lunargrand but i was curious if it worked in the outlets. I sworn i saw someone say they have used this. 
If you do a phone order to the outlets it might. I used my cole haan birthday 25% promo code on my last outlet order and they didn't even bother asking me for the code.

If you do a phone order to the outlets it might. I used my cole haan birthday 25% promo code on my last outlet order and they didn't even bother asking me for the code.
Thanks, mind if i ask how you get the birthday coupon? 

Saw the Skechers knock-offs, other than the sole being not as tall, these are practically the same. Was tempted to get the all black as beaters but then noticed it's actually a longwing. When the hell is CH releasing their all black version?

I've been waiting for an all black lunargrand since day one. The closest ones were the last fragment collab with the grey lunar sole and i hate the collaboration prices.

Saw the Skechers knock-offs, other than the sole being not as tall, these are practically the same. Was tempted to get the all black as beaters but then noticed it's actually a longwing. When the hell is CH releasing their all black version?
slippery slope there. why buy anything that's legit when there is a knock off that is "practically the same"...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom