Lunargrand

More for you guys...

The burgundy and the black are a must have!
I totally agree with you. The burgundy and black are insta cops. Cole Haan seriously needs to think about having a similar program/membership like FNL Winner's Circle. Help us out! We want to buy them! 

Black sole? do you mean tan? cuz if not those are the fragments. If so info asap please.
Yes, info please.

Also, I was looking to see if any of them were in the new 50% off sale on the site (they're not), but did anyone else notice all of the Lunar Saddles have been pulled?  Maybe they're all outlet bound now...

Aren't these new leather LunarGrands basically the same as the Cooper Square Wingtips?  Both are longwings, and both have the lunarlon sole.  
That's actually not true. The Cooper Square's have a Nike Air sole and a much more formal, traditional sole at that. As for the uppers, the Lunargrand's come with round laces verses the Cooper Square's which come with flat ones. The Black upper appears to be identical on both, but the other colors have that buffed lighter color on the toe where as the Cooper Square's have a consistent color throughout and they also have metal eyelets for the laces where the Lunargrand's no not.

I know those all might seem like little differences, but I've spotted them all and almost bought a pair of the all black Cooper Square longwing's but wished they had a matching Lunargrand sole. So I've been debating those and the burgundy ones for a week now myself.

Yes, info please.

Also, I was looking to see if any of them were in the new 50% off sale on the site (they're not), but did anyone else notice all of the Lunar Saddles have been pulled?  Maybe they're all outlet bound now...
my store said the ivory and poolside lunargrands only are on sale for $200

Bought all these over the weekend at the outlet for $214 including tax

So whats the deal with sketchers releasing identical shoes to lunargrands? You can't really tell them apart unless you look at the sole or something.

Do you guys know how much are the new LunarGrands coming out tomorrow at SoHo?

Now, I'm hearing that the new LunarGrands coming out tomorrow at SoHo stores will cost about $310...

nope bl;ack sole, woodberry outlet in ny, 50 percent off, if you spend 250 you get 50$ off
sorry to keep pestering you with questions...do you recall what colorways of the chukkas they had?  there are a couple that have been on my wish list for a while and my thinking is that if they had the navy/black fragment wingtip (first time ever hearing of an outlet that had this shoe) they might have some of the less common colors of the chucks as well.  thx in advance for the input

this might be a dumb question but by the "outlets" does everyone mean the nike or cole haan outlet?
Cole Haan outlets. You can actually call any CH store or outlet and they will stock locate your size (provided you have a style code...usually starts w a C....). The stores/outlets ship for around $10 FedEx. It's a pretty quick turnaround ...I ordered the oxblood loafers from a KC outlet store right before Saturday closing and they'll be here today (I live in GA).

I called the Woodbury common CH outlet about the peacoat wingtips and the guy on the phone told me they were 150 and around 10 for shipping, which makes sense because I think the fragments were 298 retail. He also mentioned that he just did an order for someone before I called, I guess it was an NTer.

Too bad I am at work and didn't have time to wait for him to check the colorways of the chukkas because I was also wondering if they had any fragment chukkas.

I called the Woodbury common CH outlet about the peacoat wingtips and the guy on the phone told me they were 150 and around 10 for shipping, which makes sense because I think the fragments were 298 retail. He also mentioned that he just did an order for someone before I called, I guess it was an NTer.

Too bad I am at work and didn't have time to wait for him to check the colorways of the chukkas because I was also wondering if they had any fragment chukkas.

Tried to get a pair for my cousin... they only have size 11, 11.5, 12 left.

Back
Top Bottom