Lunargrand

they are only available at the soho store in nyc right now, not online. not sure if they are going to be open to a more widespread release in the future.

Considering that Cole Haan was founded in Chicago it's a disgrace that we can't even get these here.

my pair was delivered today, i absolutely love em:

my boy at cole haan let me in on some info and lets just say, be prepared for more heat.

How do these bad boys fit? True to size?

I find dress/casual shoes to be smaller in size than Nikes and Jordans.

Insight/opinion is most appreciated.

Purchased a pair of the blues today. Nice. Kinda funny how the Jordan 2012s were going after the wingtip look. This shoe actually pulls it off. Can't wait to see what Nike/Cole Haan comes up with next.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

my pair was delivered today, i absolutely love em:

my boy at cole haan let me in on some info and lets just say, be prepared for more heat.

Im so jealous. I have been wanting something like this for a long time, and then Cole Haan only releases them to one store?  I hope this was a test of sorts to see what the reception from the public would be.  I think these would sell very well if released in sufficient numbers to the general public.
Can you be anymore specific on your info?  Will there be a wider release?  Will there be more colors?  Will there be a re-release of the current colors? Should we be prepared for "more heat" in 6 months or less or is it a long way out?

well as someone else said in here, leather uppers are coming in the next week or two.

as far as the heat, there will be a collaboration (who has done projects with nike in the past) coming in the near future. thats all i can say right now.

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

well as someone else said in here, leather uppers are coming in the next week or two.

as far as the heat, there will be a collaboration (who has done projects with nike in the past) coming in the near future. thats all i can say right now.

Any new information on a new release or leather uppers?

Just received my Navy ones on Saturday...wearing them today and should get the Grey ones in today or tomorrow.

Definitely comfortable...usually wear a 12 in Nike and these Navy ones are 11.5 and feel great...Grey ones are an 11 so will see how they fit when they arrive.

Anyone looking to order these should just call the SoHo store...they deliver and have received atleast two shipments in so far.

last time my cousin checked they were sold out. so they get restocks every now and then?

If they'd make the midsoles look a little less obnoxious and put leather on em, i'd cop about every colorway

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally Leather Ones! But not really feeling the pink...
cole-haan-x-nike-lunargrand-leather-3.jpeg
cole-haan-x-nike-lunargrand-leather-1.jpeg
cole-haan-x-nike-lunargrand-leather.jpeg
cole-haan-x-nike-lunargrand-leather-2.jpeg

Damn, need the grey suede, navy suede and those brown leather joints.

Just call the SoHo store...had mine delivered to So Cal (Navy and Grey)...10 bucks for ground...20 for overnight

Ordered a 13 in the milkshake color, but I'm normally a 14. Hoping these fit. Cole Haan fell off when they stopped doing the G Series shoes. Hopefully these change my view.

Local store said March 28, they get them, got my name on the list for a couple for now.
Might just call up Soho store, if i'm too lazy to wait.

I'm going to patiently wait until my local Cole Haan stores get these in. I definitely want to try them on before I drop $250.

Back
Top Bottom