Lunargrand

Got a 9.5 Gray Suede/Yellow through my cousin. Will be arriving in a couple of weeks. My wedding ensemble is now complete.

Hooray for birthday discount coupons!

$248???

No thanks would rather cop some Allen Edmonds for that price

Unless I'm missing something...

Really liking the black/navy/brown pairs but at $248 I can't do that right now. Unfortunate but looks like I'll be missing out

Can't decide between the tan pair and the grey/yel pair...

Frank, do these fit true to Nike sizes? I wear a 9.5/10 in most Cole Haans & 10/10.5s in most Nikes.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Frank, do these fit true to Nike sizes? I wear a 9.5/10 in most Cole Haans & 10/10.5s in most Nikes.

I usually wear a 10.5 in Jordans/Air Max etc. and a size 10 fit perfect. I tried on the grey/yellow, copping the navy.

Still deciding between sizes (9 and 9.5). My 9.5 Cole Haan loafers slip in the back (finger width of space) but 9.5 in a different style of CH shoes fit good. I wear a 10.5 in Air Max and a 9.5 in AF1s. Right foot = 10 13/16. Left foot = 10 5/8.

Could anyone else post their AF1 size and lunargrand size, thank you.  Hopefully this will help others on NT too.  

Consensus seems to be 0.5size down.

Looks like I'm gonna call and have my preorder changed. I went 1 full size down.

Originally Posted by bruinsbaseball

Still deciding between sizes (9 and 9.5). My 9.5 Cole Haan loafers slip in the back (finger width of space) but 9.5 in a different style of CH shoes fit good. I wear a 10.5 in Air Max and a 9.5 in AF1s. Right foot = 10 13/16. Left foot = 10 5/8.

PoLoNiKe, what size AF1s (recent years) do you wear?

Could anyone else post their AF1 size and lunargrand size, thank you.  Hopefully this will help others on NT too.  

I haven't bought a pair of AF1's in about 2 years but they were a sz 10 if that helps you at all.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Hey Ron! I sized down 1/2 sz.  I rock 9.5 in Nike but sz 9 in my dress shoes.  The lunar sole makes them very comfortable for work.  I'd take your favorite and most comfortable pair of Cole Haans and go with that size I guess.  

I am an 11 in all Nikes, 10 1/2 in Cole Haan wingtips. I have a wide foot as well.

If y'all order from ColeHaan.com and get a free membership you will get a 15% off coupon and that's brings it down to around $215.

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

If y'all order from ColeHaan.com and get a free membership you will get a 15% off coupon and that's brings it down to around $215.

Coupon is off next purchase. Works if you want 2 pairs.

^ so when you make your first purchase, you get a coupon for 15% off the next one?

^^ it's probably not limited to just the lunar grands. probably your next entire order. to encourage you to spend more money with them.
if anyone has an extra code that they dont think they will use, i'll take it, please pm it to me. thanks.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ so when you make your first purchase, you get a coupon for 15% off the next one?

Yes, placed my order got coupon next day. Its 15% off on your next purchase. Can be used for anything. Quick question to those who ordered from colehaan.com, has your order shipped yet? Good news for those who ordered from Soho Cole Haan, those orders have started shipping. My grey/yellow pair is set to arrive on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by barry

Yes, placed my order got coupon next day. Its 15% off on your next purchase. Can be used for anything. Quick question to those who ordered from colehaan.com, has your order shipped yet? Good news for those who ordered from Soho Cole Haan, those orders have started shipping. My grey/yellow pair is set to arrive on Tuesday.
I placed my order at midnight Tuesday/Wednesday morning and got the shipment notification about a half hour ago.  I didn't get a 15% off coupon though. 
mad.gif

Wait before you order!! I registered at colehaan.com when they dropped but decided not to buy at the last minute then a few days later I just got the 15% coupon, about to order now.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I placed my order at midnight Tuesday/Wednesday morning and got the shipment notification about a half hour ago.  I didn't get a 15% off coupon though. 
mad.gif
Got this shipping confirmation at like 8:45am, got home and they're here.  They look good and they're comfortable, just need to decide if I want to keep the tan color (I like it but I have other tan shoes) or go for something different.
Is the 15% off a unique, one time use code?

mad.gif
Got this shipping confirmation at like 8:45am, got home and they're here.  They look good and they're comfortable, just need to decide if I want to keep the tan color (I like it but I have other tan shoes) or go for something different.
Is the 15% off a unique, one time use code?

Got mt shipping confirm early this morning, shoes will arrive Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom