Lunargrand

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Cole Haan has free shipping on any order again with the code SUMMER and it ends April 18th. This can be used to order some cleaner and then getting the 15% coupon to order the lunargrands for those that don't know.

Just wondering if this actually worked for you.  I did order some cleaner with the free shipping, but no coupon code received afterwards.
Yes.  I got it in 9 hours.

p12970277-5.jpg

The Navy, Black and Gum, and Brown and Teal lunargrands are the ones im feening for. I have been sleeping. Chukkas too? this is going to hurt me $$$$

These are very sweet and id have to say EXTREMELY comfortable. I am a huge fan of the lunarlon soles, its hard to beat as far as comfort... my lunareclipses are wonderful lol.

these must be money makers for cole haan right now, for them to exclude lunar grands when they have much more pricier shoes under their brand that arent excluded from the 30%. hopefully when the hype dies down we can use the discounts. they seem to pop up somewhat frequently.

Originally Posted by higuy

these must be money makers for cole haan right now, for them to exclude lunar grands when they have much more pricier shoes under their brand that arent excluded from the 30%. hopefully when the hype dies down we can use the discounts. they seem to pop up somewhat frequently.

that is all im waiting for

I had ordered some leather/suede protector (which I needed anyway) with the free shipping code, expecting to receive the 15% off code afterwards, but I never got one. I emailed their customer service about not receiving a 15% code and they were cool about it and just told me to call them. I was able to order two pairs of lunargrands for myself and one for a friend with the 15% code. I can't wait for these shoes to come in.

Tried them on at the mall today and i must say i'm quite impressed. This will be a great investment
pimp.gif

Just got my lunargrands in the mail today. I went 1/2 size down, but the toe box is still way too roomy. I'm going to visit the local Cole Haan store to try the next 1/2 size down.

wore this the whole day and no problem! more of lunar heel but the forefoot is plushier and comfier than most dress shoes, heck even casual ones.

Anyone help me with sizing on these? I own cole haan boots in an 8 and dress shoes in a 9... both fit well. I usually wear a 8.5-9 in all my sneakers. Thanks.

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Anyone help me with sizing on these? I own cole haan boots in an 8 and dress shoes in a 9... both fit well. I usually wear a 8.5-9 in all my sneakers. Thanks.
when i tried them on i sized down .5
i always size down .5 on all of my dress shoes.

^ Same for me. I rock a 9.5 in almost all Nikes and a 9 in all dress shoes. 9 in the LG's fits perfectly
pimp.gif

hoping to cop a pair of these next week in Orlando (if i can get em) i just need to try the size cus i know they not gonna fit like regular nike sneakers, and at the price its not like you can take a hit buying em on line.

Heads up, leather version will be getting a broader release in the next 2-3 weeks.

^I wear 11.5 in Jordans and most nikes. I wear a size 11 in all Cole Haan shoes (7 pairs). I ordered the size 11 of the lunargrands, expecting them to fit fine, but they were big. My local store finally got some in, so I went and tried them on. The 10.5 were perfect length, but slightly narrow. I figured the 10.5 would be best, since I would wear dress socks and they would stretch out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom