Lunargrand

Had to break em out tonight...

beautiful shoe. just called the florida outlet about these for 99.99 said they all sold out and couldnt find em at any other stores. id love a pair of these for $100 if anyone knows a spot with an 11.5/12 for that price let me know please!!

Ordered the last size 10 from the Florida outlet on Thursday.

and bammm.... I received them yesterday....

Overall, I'm happy aside from the creases that came with them...

How's the fit of these compared to the regular lunargrands?

Good luck to anyone who tries this....

Just called to stock locate a smaller size and the warehouse is showing ONE size 8.5 for $99 color code C11224 (reflective grey / pink). You would need to call and have a rep place the order. They normally don't place an order when there is less than 3 in the warehouse because most likely it is a return or defect but the rep I talked to was willing to give it shot. They will charge your card first and you would wait about a week to see if they order went through. She said over the phone its about a 1-5 chance it goes through and if it doesn't then they will refund the amount back to your card.

Last edited:
Good luck to anyone who tries this....

Just called to stock locate a smaller size and the warehouse is showing ONE size 8.5 for $99 color code C11224 (reflective grey / pink). You would need to call and have a rep place the order. They normally don't place an order when there is less than 3 in the warehouse because most likely it is a return or defect but the rep I talked to was willing to give it shot. They will charge your card first and you would wait about a week to see if they order went through. She said over the phone its about a 1-5 chance it goes through and if it doesn't then they will refund the amount back to your card.
Repped.  I've just done this and CH had me call a store to ring up.  I  had to confirm the price, because what the store shows was $278.  I told them that it's $99 at the outlet, so they had to call the outlet to confirm and called me back.  Nevertheless, I've just placed my order and should be here shortly.  Thanks again!

I got an email from CH about a sale event in their full-retail stores on Thursday night from 5-8pm - 25% off the purchase.  Check your local one to see if it's participating.

(Newbury St. Boston is, I know that)

so these fit larger than regular Nike sneakers?

im a 9US in Nike. do i get an 8US in lunargrands?

im in Australia so cant try them on as no store sells them

For those of you that got your pairs from the outlet, did you pay for faster shipping or just live close to it?

For those of you that got your pairs from the outlet, did you pay for faster shipping or just live close to it?

I ordered on last Wednesday and received Sat via FedEx. I live 1 hour from an outlet so I see it as gap money.

They do fit large. I am a 13 in nikes and bought a 13, I was swimming in them. Order a 12 and they fit perfect.

still on the hunt for an 11.5/12 in the grey 3M reflective pair with pink sockliner for $100 or even a little more if a NTer that bought em but doesnt want em wants to help out haha. i called CHs 800 number this morning the rep said he could see a size 9 in them in the system in the warehouse. if you wear an 8.5/9 i suggest calling it may be worth a shot they could still be available.

I am a 9.5 in Nikes and a 9 in lunargrands. I wear all of my Nikes super snug. I can get my foot in an 8.5 lunargrand, but it would hurt after a while.

If you wear your Nikes snug then only go a half size down. If you wear your Nikes a little loose then go a full size down with your lunargrands.

Lunar grands just jumped on my radar...when doing phone orders or outlet search is it the same as the kicks where you just give them a style number?

Also, 25% starts Thursday at all outlets... There is a possibility that prices will go up with the sale so as the homie above me said you might want to cop those lunar grands now...

Lunar grands just jumped on my radar...when doing phone orders or outlet search is it the same as the kicks where you just give them a style number?

Also, 25% starts Thursday at all outlets... There is a possibility that prices will go up with the sale so as the homie above me said you might want to cop those lunar grands now...
Honestly because of the recent hype you can just say "Lunargrands" and the color and your good. :lol:

They sent me the gull grey/volt rather than the charcoal/volt but i think i'm going to end up keeping both because i think the brown/volt looks great. Cole haan also gave me free overnight shipping on the charcoal so it was nice of them.

An 8.5 in the Navy Suede/ Tan or Charcoal Grey Suede/Volt continues to elude me...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom