Lunargrand

So is $228 their actual price? Like when they hit the stores and online? or the price will be different?

^doubt the price would be different. 

cant wait for the leathers. might even cop for full retail if 228 is indeed the confirmed price lol

Yes, it will hit online. I can't wait. I'd rather purchase them online than phone order. Phone orders are more at risk when it comes to identity theft.

Anyone know where I can get a sz 7.5 in the black volt loafer? I ordered an 8 but they were too big. I've done a stock locate through the cole haan outlet with no luck. If anyone knows where they are sitting, I'd appreciated it. Thanks!

Has anyone seen the red(burgandy) pair up close. How does the sole look? Is it pink or bright red or closer to white or beige? I already copped the Black on Black but i am considering getting the red ones as well. 

Has anyone seen the red(burgandy) pair up close. How does the sole look? Is it pink or bright red or closer to white or beige? I already copped the Black on Black but i am considering getting the red ones as well. 
Picked them up today at SoHo. They are definitely Beige to pink soles. I'm actually slightly disappointed in this release altogether. The Fragment Long Wings and the Kudu Long Wings seem like much better quality overall. If I keep these, I may wind up letting go of my oxblood loafers though.

Picked them up today at SoHo. They are definitely Beige to pink soles. I'm actually slightly disappointed in this release altogether. The Fragment Long Wings and the Kudu Long Wings seem like much better quality overall. If I keep these, I may wind up letting go of my oxblood loafers though.

Whats disappointing about the shoe? The leather quality? I have a pair of leather fragment lunargrands and hate how they creased so bad. All my suede pairs look brand new after several wears so I might be in the minority and favor the suedes.

Whats disappointing about the shoe? The leather quality? I have a pair of leather fragment lunargrands and hate how they creased so bad. All my suede pairs look brand new after several wears so I might be in the minority and favor the suedes.
Just the leather in general and construction of the shoe. The previous pictures made them look super high quality. I still think the best quality Lunargrands were the first editions including the Black/White Fragment. The saddles in general crease pretty bad so if you do have the fragment lunargrand saddles, then I feel your pain. Both my saddles do the same (pink/grey & orange/tan) and I decided not to get the black/white saddles for that reason.

Agree with you on the suede in general; the suede on the Spring 2013 releases is really nice.

Just the leather in general and construction of the shoe. The previous pictures made them look super high quality. I still think the best quality Lunargrands were the first editions including the Black/White Fragment. The saddles in general crease pretty bad so if you do have the fragment lunargrand saddles, then I feel your pain. Both my saddles do the same (pink/grey & orange/tan) and I decided not to get the black/white saddles for that reason.

Agree with you on the suede in general; the suede on the Spring 2013 releases is really nice.
Maybe that's why they were sold at about $228 only? Their quality isn't that great?

Does anybody have a picture of the new lunargrand black on black? I am thinking of getting them.

Could you post more pictures of the shoes please?

I'm a 9 in most Nikes/Jordans and 8.5 in lunargrands wingtips.. What size should I get for the loafers?

So loafers run bigger than lunargrand wingtips?
Yes, by half a size. Because loafers do not have laces and you cannot tighten them. So, if you wear a size 9.5 on LunarGrands Wingtips, then you must get a size 9 for LunarGrand Loafers.

I'm on the hunt for those black/volt loafers too. Nordstrom literally had a FSR online last night and now there's only a couple of big sizes left.

But, I'm not sure what size in the penny loafers I should buy. I wear a 9.5 in the wingtip LunarGrands and normally a 10.5 in nikes.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't even read the last post, because I didn't refresh the page before i submitted this post. I shall try a 9.

Last edited:
Definitely go down a half size from the wingtips to the loafers. Just made this mistake and had to send back two pairs of loafers because they were too big

After seeing that picture of the new Cole Haan LunarGrand Longwings burgundy/beige-pink, I think I will just get the black on black one instead.

Back
Top Bottom