Lunargrand

Yeah, mine crease a little after wearing them for the first time yesterday. Not too worried about it. They are not Jordans! Lol!

I've been searching for the Fragment 3M, all grey / pink soled Wingtip for awhile now, in an 11 or 11.5 if anyone knows a pair available.......

Thanks all!

-Andrew-

it always makes me laugh when people freak out about leather shoes creasing. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO CREASE. Unless you walk around like a penguin, your feet curve with each step which will inevitably lead to creasing.  Now, you can minimize the extent and visibility by doing the following:

1) Buy shoes that are the right fit for your foot (length AND width) - a lot of people assume they are a medium width because this is the most common. Go to a nice shoe store and have a salesman measure the length and width of your foot - you might be surprised at what you find out

2) Use cedar shoe trees after wearing your shoes during the day. Not only does this help absorb all of the moisture from your feet, they'll help your shoes maintain their shape, specifically around the arches of your shoes where they crease

3) Never wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row

Unfortunately, the leather quality in these shoes is not all that great.  Quality leather shoes that will have little to no creasing will start around $300 and up. Check out Allen Edmonds.

And if you want zero creasing whatsoever, buy a pair of Shell Cordovan leather shoes. Just be prepared to spend at least $500 on them

^ Come on man, leather doesn't crease. What idiot in their right mind doesn't think leather is virtually indestructible, impervious to wear and tear, etc. It's 2013, we are way past that cheap material that could actually look worn. For that matter, people don't even wear shoes anymore... To afraid to "unds" anything. :smile:

Last edited:

Got my Nordstrom pair last Sunday and broke em' out yesterday.. It's very comfortable and stylish at the same time.. Decided to pull the trigger on the black poolside wingtip from Zappos.. Hopefully they'll arrive soon...
glasses.gif
looks good... i what people match this with in terms of pants. what throws me off is the outsole color.

haven't use mine yet but here it is with my oxblood bergen.
eek.gif

Where can I find that pair on the right?  Dope as hell.

Amazon also has additional 20% off shoes so I got the milkshakes and grey yellow

Anyone know where I can get colehaan lunargrand fatigues 9.5?

I should have pulled the trigger on zappos but delayed.

so i got this stain on my lunargrands, anything I can use at home to clean it up? if not, what products do your recommend I get that are easily obtainable? Thanks in advance everyone!

so i got this stain on my lunargrands, anything I can use at home to clean it up? if not, what products do your recommend I get that are easily obtainable? Thanks in advance everyone!

Someone from youtube i think it was heskicks tried cleaning his stained mikshake lunargrand using jason markk you should check out the vid..

Someone from youtube i think it was heskicks tried cleaning his stained mikshake lunargrand using jason markk you should check out the vid..
yeah i saw that.. but i was looking along the lines of not having to order online and probably get at a store close by or any items I ca use in the house. To sum it up, anything to clean these babies up soon as possible. But if that's the only option, thanks!

Last edited:
yeah i saw that.. but i was looking along the lines of not having to order online and probably get at a store close by or any items I ca use in the house. To sum it up, anything to clean these babies up soon as possible. But if that's the only option, thanks!

If the material in your LG is suede, you have to be selective of the cleaners to use.. Otherwise the cleaning agents might ruin the material..

I'm no expert on this but let's wait and see if others have better suggestions :smile:

are the Milkshakes from 2013 the same as the 2012? it seems that the 2012 are a slightly lighter color for the suede

So I exchanged my milkshakes from a 14 to a 13 since the 14 was way to roomy and seemed huge in legnth. The 13 seems a little better but tight around the width. I tried shoe stretcher and spray and it helped a little bit. Do these stretch over time or should I just exchange these back to a size 14?

So I exchanged my milkshakes from a 14 to a 13 since the 14 was way to roomy and seemed huge in legnth. The 13 seems a little better but tight around the width. I tried shoe stretcher and spray and it helped a little bit. Do these stretch over time or should I just exchange these back to a size 14?

I hear these do stretch over time. You can use shoe trees to help stretch it out. But if it's too uncomfortable, then maybe go back up to a 14.

Thanks fellas I got a stretching shoe tree and stretching spray. If all else fails ill bring it to my shoe repair shop and have them stretch it.

Back
Top Bottom