Lunargrand

the leather long wing caused me blisters on the side of my ankle... ****** stiff leather.. hopfully it breaks in. haven't worn it since first wear

thanks for the response...looks like i'd be better off sticking with the suedes or the previously released leather wingtips. i had hoped that they would use the same type of leather that they used on the loafers.

Soles seem a little harder on all the newer pairs.

First wear on my longwings from cyber monday. Already breaking in.

I'm usually a 10.5 or 11 in sneakers, seems i found myself between 10 and 10.5 for lunargrands. 10 W is money.

photo.JPG

Yeah the longwings leather is super stiff. And when I tried them on, the buttom of my left ankle bone touched the leather and it was painful. I am sticking with suede for the non chukkas.

Yeah the longwings leather is super stiff. And when I tried them on, the buttom of my left ankle bone touched the leather and it was painful. I am sticking with suede for the non chukkas.
is that what it's called? that's what i was trying to say.  ended up with a cut by the end of the day

Waterproof Lunar combat boots getting put to the test tonight. Holding up well so far.

How'd they hold up? Buying a pair for winter boots since I'll be traveling to NYC and Canada and wanted to know if these are warm enough and hold up in the snow since cold/wet feet are miserable traveling.

Decided between these and some Sorel duckboots but I would rather get these since I'll be able to wear them in Houston as well.

How'd they hold up? Buying a pair for winter boots since I'll be traveling to NYC and Canada and wanted to know if these are warm enough and hold up in the snow since cold/wet feet are miserable traveling.

Decided between these and some Sorel duckboots but I would rather get these since I'll be able to wear them in Houston as well.

If in Canada and NYC you will just be in the city and not much more than that, then the Lunargrand Combat boots will do. If you will be in any type of deep snow (1 foot or more) or if you will be outdoors then Sorel's are hard to beat!

They have held up great so far.  I'm actually surprised - I was out walking around the other night in a few inches of snow, salt and slush and they still look like they are brand new (I have the taupe pair).  I've gotten several compliments.  They've also gotten more comfortable after the first few wears now that the leather is breaking in.  Like the previous poster said, I probably wouldn't buy these for walking around in extreme outdoor conditions, but for the casual wear around the city, commuting to/from work, etc. it appears as though they'll do just fine.

It could just be my imagination, but the traction on these seems to be better as well. Overall I am very happy with how they have held up so far.

I have a pair of the brown/orange Penny Loafers and they definitely attract a lot of attention. I wish they were more subtle though, and they still need to be broken in.

Are the lunar saddle shoes still floating around anywhere? I know they've hit some Nordstrom Racks but I am not sure the best way to locate a pair in the system. I'm Interested in any colorway, just looking to add another style to the collection

Nice collection.  I have 8-9 pairs I think which is getting closer to disorder and still the pair that I get complimented the most on are the Oxblood loafers.  I hope they release more colors in the loafers next year.

anyone seen the combat boots online other than the colehaan site? they don't ship to canada. thanks!

Hey

I bought a suede lunar grand off internet cole haan website. I worn once all day and my pinky toes are hurt like crazy unlike my other lunar grand. do they except return, gift card or exchange after worn pair?

Thanks.

Don't really know much about lunargrand's but I always had my eye on them

Anyways, found a pair that I fell in love with at nordstrom rack. Easily the best $80 I've ever paid

Anyways, found a pair that I fell in love with at nordstrom rack. Easily the best $80 I've ever paid

I like that color!! I've been wondering if one of the more neutral colors would come through. Time to hit it up!!!

Where do you live if you don't mind me asking??

That is one of the first women's colorways.

Last edited:
I like that color!! I've been wondering if one of the more neutral colors would come through. Time to hit it up!!!

Where do you live if you don't mind me asking??

I live in southern california; Inland Empire if you're familiar with the area.

That is one of the first women's colorways.

Interesting that you say that. Found them in the men's aisle and they're my size in dress shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom