Lunargrand

I am seeing some new loafer styles appear on Instagram that I haven't seen before - they appear to be from stores in Asia.  Has anyone seen or heard about any of the bottom three pairs in the US? Style number and/or availability?  

I am seeing some new loafer styles appear on Instagram that I haven't seen before - they appear to be from stores in Asia.  Has anyone seen or heard about any of the bottom three pairs in the US? Style number and/or availability?  
bottom right ones were the ones i saw at lane crawford in HK

Picked these up too

thinking about finally copping a pair of milkshake suedes, anyone own a pair and want to chime in on how they like them? i've honestly never seen a pair of milkshake suedes in person :nerd:

picked up the chestnut/sandstones and a pair of air madisons with the code.

a cole haan store rep claimed that the speckled soles are the last set of lunargrands to be made by CH. i hope its not true, but i just wanted to hear from myself based on what i read a couple pages back. grab 'em while you can.

copped the lungrand boots, hopefully they fit like the chukka and the wingtip...thanks for the code yall

just ordered the blazer blue long wingtips and the grey/yellow suede wingtips :pimp:
couldnt resist with that 50% coupon

I'm curious.

What's the best way to do this? It doesn't matter if your size is out on CH.com?

Is it price match then purchase or purchase then price match?

And do they allow price matching with promo codes?

Thanks!

I ordered it through online chat last night. Give them the CH link promo code. They allow price matching even if CH doesn't have your size.

I keep getting "promotion code cannot be applied to your cart". Every pair I pick is getting 15% off. Am I doing something wrong?

Back
Top Bottom