Lunargrand

I think Cyber Monday last year had a glitch. It stacked the Thanksgiving discount with the Cyber Monday discount, which totaled approximately 50% off.

I just tried to use my new customer 15% off coupon on CH.com but it will not let me stack on the current 30% off.

That surprised me a bit. Hope they do better than 30% off sometime soon.

I just tried to use my new customer 15% off coupon on CH.com but it will not let me stack on the current 30% off.

That's odd. I placed two orders this weekend and I was able to use a $25 off coupon from the mailer on one order and a % off coupon on another.

I bought the all black lunargrands about a month ago. Returned it cause the leather looked to shiny. I saw someone rock the black and white lunargrands that released last year. They got the incas leather lunargrands in black and white. Anyone know if those are as shiny as the all black ones or are they like the black and white ones that released last year? Regret not getting a pair

Also if not then my next option are the all black grain lunargrands. Those look a lil flatter as far as shine. Debated to just get both but eek

just went into Cole Haan and saw some lunargrand boots that aren't online yet. I really like the black ones!

Last edited:
I bought the all black lunargrands about a month ago. Returned it cause the leather looked to shiny. I saw someone rock the black and white lunargrands that released last year. They got the incas leather lunargrands in black and white. Anyone know if those are as shiny as the all black ones or are they like the black and white ones that released last year? Regret not getting a pair

Also if not then my next option are the all black grain lunargrands. Those look a lil flatter as far as shine. Debated to just get both but eek

you talking about the all black longwing horween lunargrands? I'm thinking about getting them too but I might pass they are too shiny.Also looking at black/white incas as my second option.

you talking about the all black longwing horween lunargrands? I'm thinking about getting them too but I might pass they are too shiny.Also looking at black/white incas as my second option.

scared they might be too shiny.... so far i have the black/brown suede's, grey/volt suede's, brown/orange suede's, and woodbury leathers... so as u can see shiny isn't what i'm into....wondering if the black/white incas are super shiny or a leather shade like the woodburys....

and i got the standard all black wingtips that retail at 198.00 which were too shiny... felt like some janitor shoes

^ they are a bit shiny, but I like them for work attire. I wear them often to work with a tie, and I think they work out quite nicely.

Yeah man if you don't mind. Debating on getting a pair but feel like I can't get a true feel for how they look unless they're worn.

Indoor

Sunshine

Indoor darker

Front shot

scared they might be too shiny.... so far i have the black/brown suede's, grey/volt suede's, brown/orange suede's, and woodbury leathers... so as u can see shiny isn't what i'm into....wondering if the black/white incas are super shiny or a leather shade like the woodburys....

and i got the standard all black wingtips that retail at 198.00 which were too shiny... felt like some janitor shoes

yeah! as long as its leather shade like woodburys then its fine with me... checked those brown inca's last week and I think the leather shade is like woodburys... Not sure with the black/white's though...

BTW, how does one get a new customer 15% off coupon?

just went into Cole Haan and saw some lunargrand boots that aren't online yet. I really like the black ones!
These are now available online for a whopping *ring-ding-ding-ding* $348!

Anybody know the quality on the so-called Incas leathers? Maybe seen them up close in-store? The black/white looks nice but they look way too shiny compared to the previous non-Incas release which appeared to have soft, and supple leather.

With the 30% off it's around 250 though. They are also much more comfortable than the waterproof boots because of the cushioned opening. The one problem I had with the waterproof boots is that the top part wasn't comfortable.

I'm also letting go of my size 8 Taupe Lunargrands Boots. I know this isn't a buy/sell thread but I know multiple people have been looking for them and I'm selling mine for less than retail ($200 shipped) so I just wanted to let everyone know.

If you're wanting lunargrand boots, my advice is to wait until the end of the season..I got Fatigue greens for $85 shipped last year...best purchase I ever made

If you're wanting lunargrand boots, my advice is to wait until the end of the season..I got Fatigue greens for $85 shipped last year...best purchase I ever made

Is end of season end of December or end of winter(feb)? Did you get the boots with coupons or was that sale price?

Back
Top Bottom