Lupe vs Roland Martin and DL Hughley feud

-To all those people saying all candidates are the same. I refuse to believe that if Al Gore had become President that he would have been like Bush.

I DONT VOTE.... not because I think the process in itself is useless, its because the candidates are all cut from the same cloth.. Ivy league schools, same bloodlines , surrounds themselves with the same individuals every 4 years..

I can understand being frustrated by the political process, but you can't serious think Obama and Romney are cut from the same cloth. :smh:

Lupe has to either step up or shut up...What has he ever done in his career except complain?

This plus the O'Reilly fiasco makes me lose respect for Lupe.  It's pretty clear he doesn't really know much of anything about politics.

Last edited:
lupe is an intellectual idiot.

i stopped listening to this fool when he was trying to argue that we need to have kids learn how to plant their own crops again.

he talks down to all the things that aren't going right, but provides no solutions.

lupe is an intellectual idiot.
i stopped listening to this fool when he was trying to argue that we need to have kids learn how to plant their own crops again.
he talks down to all the things that aren't going right, but provides no solutions.
Best post.

No solutions, no alternatives.

Lupe is an idiot and voting matters.

Voting keeps people aware and conscious of politics. People that didn't care or weren't listening, listen before they vote, they learn, they grow.

It helps you set your ideologies and morals, and strengthens them with your people. Sitting on your *** and giving half assed speeches at concerts, or on social media aint doing ****.

Lupe is a herb.

I find it upsetting how many prominent black figures are out here handing black america over to the democrat parties on a silver platter. They out here playing colonial poltics with us.You got Joe biden saying he gon put yall in chains and nobody is objecting to this type of patronizing talk.Black folks need to quit letting Democrats talk down to them like we are children .

all of this

I say it all the time. The biggest problem with party politics is that certain parties already expect your vote. Democrats have no worry getting the majority of the black vote, Republicans have no problem getting a sizeable segment of the white vote. People will go to the polls, and vote for the name of the party as opposed to the politics behind it

all of this
I say it all the time. The biggest problem with party politics is that certain parties already expect your vote. Democrats have no worry getting the majority of the black vote, Republicans have no problem getting a sizeable segment of the white vote. People will go to the polls, and vote for the name of the party as opposed to the politics behind it

That's because each party has certain issues that's their base. I don't agree with Republicans on the economy, healthcare, equality etc. So until they change their core values, I can't even consider voting for them. On the flipside there are Republicans who feel the same about gay marriage, abortion, gun laws etc. These are issues that haven't changed in generations.

all of this

That's because each party has certain issues that's their base. I don't agree with Republicans on the economy, healthcare, equality etc. So until they change their core values, I can't even consider voting for them. On the flipside there are Republicans who feel the same about gay marriage, abortion, gun laws etc. These are issues that haven't changed in generations.

You're absolutely right, but unfortunately I believe that that majority of voters with both parties would vote with the party regardless of the issues.

if in 2016, the next Democratic candidate proposed a program where African Americans worked in agriculture for room and board, most registered Democrats (of all races) would still vote Democrat because they feel like they are supposed to

(that may have been a poor example)

Lupe's speaking from a stand-point of pure fustration and I can understand where he's coming from because we all at some point in our lives will pose the same question or atleast the way this country is ran.What he said doesn't make me think any less of him.

Lupe's speaking from a stand-point of pure fustration and I can understand where he's coming from because we all at some point in our lives will pose the same question or atleast the way this country is ran.What he said doesn't make me think any less of him.

right because when you're frustrated you should quit and do nothing but ***** and moan. because that always accomplished stuff. :rolleyes

I am not up on this new lingo but what does he mean "you gon get this work"? What does that even mean? Is that a threat for physical damage? :lol:

after watching that video, i can see where Lupe is coming from.

But he is asking too much. re-inventing the wheel forreal?

he claims obama isn't just a terrorist, but a protector, and a father as well..

but in his raps, he doesn't mention those points, he just says terrorist.

By him doing that, makes me believe that he is doing this is all for attention.

he's saying don't believe in the government, lets start a new one. ok modern day revolutionist, how?
the only way the people know how to make change, is by voting.

even I don't believe that we have an effect on the government.
but i do believe who is actually running the show, will take care of us to a certain extent.

if you want to be positive to the world, then do so by being active in your day to day.
you think the people running the world/government is going to let you take over power and change its whole perspective without war?

your either misinformed/or just doing it for attention, because the game is already set. to play, you have to follow the rules,
no way you can change them from the outside.

Popular vote has more to do with statistics rather than deciding who wins.

What good is telling people not to vote going to do? Especially if you are going to complain about the current state of affairs? There's more things on the ballot than just the next President, lots of local initiatives are voted for that typically include funding for school programs, roads, and urban development.

Agreed. Other than him rapping on tracks, Lupe comes across as one of those smart dumb ******.

Back
Top Bottom