LV Coin Pouch With D-Ring..

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

swag pouches
pimp.gif

You would have to have a small amount of swag to fit in the pouch, so yeah, this makes sense......

roll.gif

been using this thing for like three years, way better than the coin purse. And for godsakes keep it in your pocket.
mweg5u.jpg

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

At first I thought the title was LV Coin Pouch for D-Bags. I was gonna come in and agree.

THIS...
Hate seeing ppl wear these on thier belt loops
Why do we need to see what you have?
You hype?
That's just tasteless IMO

i have a louie wallet already but i really need that coin pouch(no hypebeast) cuz i carry hella change
smh.gif
seeing a bulge in my wallet bothers me.

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Spoiler [+]
6240_517547239735_71400756_30846516_6070609_n.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rofl@ you putting people on blast

lol@ the last dude feeling the need to subtly have his gucci belt peak out a lil just to make sure people know its gucci...

being so self-conscious FTL..

to each his own man...i don't even know what to say, but what i do know is as you get older all these things look and seem dumber and dumber

i guess its a process of growing up.

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Spoiler [+]
6240_517547239735_71400756_30846516_6070609_n.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rofl@ you putting people on blast

lol@ the last dude feeling the need to subtly have his gucci belt peak out a lil just to make sure people know its gucci...

being so self-conscious FTL..

to each his own man...i don't even know what to say, but what i do know is as you get older all these things look and seem dumber and dumber

qft. tie them sneakers. take that towel off boy. turn that hat front and look like you get money.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by copped

sometimes i wonder why i even come to this site...

whoever actually wears that thing...dangling around from their belt is a true D-bag...

what goes through your heads, having a mini pouch hanging from your belt?

some of you guys need to grow a pair and just accept that having a wallet is enough....stop testing the borders with pouches and purses acting all flamboyantly...

preach.jpg

hypebeast mcstreetwear said it best.. are yall really that mad about a damn lv ( here i go) accessory?

this is the biggest copout tired of peeps saying this mess.. always on some dressing grown stuff so what ima see in wdywt suits and ties for pages and pages?is that whats grown?

laugh.gif
thread sound like a old fashion baptist church. go get on some %$@%or somethin why yall care what the next male is wearing

Lol all these dudes defending the coin purse obviously have one. Its super corny my dudes, we as males have gone 100s of years without the need of a coinpurse. Stop saying "I carry a lot of change" as an excuse to wear one. I mean its an obvious attempt to be flashy and while you think your doing itpeople are really looking at you like is he serious? And. To dude who said saying growing up is a copout, it does have a lot to do with growing up, youdon't have to wear suits and ties all the time to be grown, but you should not be wearing coin purses (designer) and air yeezys. Its not what you have towear, its what you shouldn't wear homie, get your common sense game up. Dudes try so hard to impress females that they are starting to dress like them. ButI guess dudes with no game need designer things as an catalyst to try to get females.

Back
Top Bottom