LV Coin Pouch With D-Ring..

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

If you wanna sell one, get at me. It'll be pretty damn useful to put all yur cards, money and metrocard in.
and...
i could care LESS what anyone thinks of them.
why do YOU care what I wear anyways........
lastly i had one but lost it
frown.gif

i would usually carry like a metal cigarette holder in it with blunts and joints
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

when my homies would see it dangling they knew wassup
laugh.gif

I never saw the purpose in these things. Why not just put stuff in your pockets?

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Spoiler [+]
6240_517547239735_71400756_30846516_6070609_n.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rofl@ you putting people on blast

lol@ the last dude feeling the need to subtly have his gucci belt peak out a lil just to make sure people know its gucci...
laugh.gif

I was in Aldo with my mother and some little skinny hypebeast walked in with one of these things dangling.

She looked at me and said "Que linda carterita tiene ese nene. Sera
ixtgye.gif
?"

We really thought he was
ixtgye.gif
too.

I had no idea it was this new fashion trend...

The things we see in life huh....

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by proper english

hold on.. arent these for women? wristlets?
theyre actually meant to be clipped onto purses.

You, actually, are incorrect. If you look at the men's LV catalog when they introduced their raw denim jeans--there's a spread that features a manwearing their jeans with that clipped on his back belt loop with the wallet in his back pocket--similar to how the guy above posted in his picture. It'ssupposed to serve as a chained wallet, when used by men (most men's wallets aren't billfolds, but simple money clips) . It's supposed to serve as akey ring holder with coin/card pouch attached to it when used by women.

whatever this thread turned into....

it is what your imagination turns it to be.

u can used it as a lipring/earring if you want. who really cares this much??

can everyone post some pictures of the different colors/styles of this tiny lady purse. please+thank you.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by proper english

hold on.. arent these for women? wristlets?
theyre actually meant to be clipped onto purses.

You, actually, are incorrect. If you look at the men's LV catalog when they introduced their raw denim jeans--there's a spread that features a man wearing their jeans with that clipped on his back belt loop with the wallet in his back pocket--similar to how the guy above posted in his picture. It's supposed to serve as a chained wallet, when used by men (most men's wallets aren't billfolds, but simple money clips) . It's supposed to serve as a key ring holder with coin/card pouch attached to it when used by women.
that guy was me.
laugh.gif
i originally bought it back then to use to put my PHONE in, since it fit in there. Got tired of using it that way andstarted using as wallet in back pocket.

I was told by the salesperson that it was meant to be clipped onto a purse, or as keyholder. She was wondering wth I was doing when i stuck my phone in it.

laugh.gif
at how that worked out. I'm obviously not too observant between classes. Anyway, you managed to stumble onto his intended men's use on your own! Ihave one, and I love it. I only put it in my back pocket when I'm dressed up, but I keep it in the front when I'm casual. Not having a wallet in yourpocket making your seat feel uneven when I'm trying to relax FTW.

(Old pics)Like others said, Its for easy access to Debit cards and I.D.'s...I usually stuff it in my pocket though
55625ffe1abc228db27315c680fd74b1befde2d.pjpg
8c3150ecb528b53277fac7a0ff3da542b6d64fc.pjpg

sometimes i wonder why i even come to this site...

whoever actually wears that thing...dangling around from their belt is a true D-bag...

what goes through your heads, having a mini pouch hanging from your belt?

some of you guys need to grow a pair and just accept that having a wallet is enough....stop testing the borders with pouches and purses acting all flamboyantly...
Chill out, you sound like someone beat you up while they were wearing one.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol@ the last dude feeling the need to subtly have his gucci belt peak out a lil just to make sure people know its gucci...

being so self-conscious FTL..

to each his own man...i don't even know what to say, but what i do know is as you get older all these things look and seem dumber and dumber

i guess its a process of growing up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

being so self-conscious FTL..

to each his own man...i don't even know what to say, but what i do know is as you get older all these things look and seem dumber and dumber

i guess its a process of growing up.
qft. tie them sneakers. take that towel off boy. turn that hat front and look like you get money.
Awwww hell noo. henz got one!!?? I'm coppin' one too along with some swag tears

I'm not really a fan of these. I guess its okay if its tucked in and not dangling in front of your zipper. I always thought they looked better on purses.You guys should buy the bird shaped ones that come out this month
laugh.gif

i have a key holder one...but i keep my keys in it and keep it in my pocket and not dangle it outside

the coin purse one is eh tho

laugh.gif
@ doeboi.

I wouldn't spend the $ they cost on one, but I got both that I have for free, they basically replaced my wallet.

& it doesnt make me feel any cooler
laugh.gif
.. if you're wearing thingsto feel this way you're not cool reguardless

for those of you that use it to put cards and cash in.
why not just get the card holder or pocket organizer?
i admit when i went to go buy my card holder i was debating getting one of those coin purses for my *@%@, then i looked in the mirror with it and
smh.gif
myself.

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

for those of you that use it to put cards and cash in.
why not just get the card holder or pocket organizer?
i admit when i went to go buy my card holder i was debating getting one of those coin purses for my *@%@, then i looked in the mirror with it and
smh.gif
myself.
obviously people who copped the coin purse considered it to be fashionable or it appealed to them...such as myself. Same reason as to why peoplewould buy a money clip rather than the magic wallet or just a regular wallet. Same reason as to why people prefer a trifold than a bifold. Same reason as towhy people would buy a card holder rather than a coin purse.
I dont understand why people just wont let people do whatever they want and have to call dudes out on minor things like wearing a coin purse. It's not likedude is wearing a sports bra or a women's jacket.

Back
Top Bottom