-M3.....Peep the plates- [Lol]

l18la8.jpg

pimp.gif

Car's been around for a while. I remember seeing the plate 2-3 years ago. I don't understand the point of plates like this...it's asking to getkeyed.

why does this guy hate on benz and audi so much? theyre all practically the same aside from a few differences

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

really dude.
we get it....

you like love BMW

I love cursing, listening to music streams, roasting people and Nude women....Until you allow this on NT, BMW posts unil I RIP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

why does this guy hate on benz and audi so much? theyre all practically the same aside from a few differences

I dont hate Benz...and what the hell is "Audi"?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Car's been around for a while. I remember seeing the plate 2-3 years ago. I don't understand the point of plates like this...it's asking to get keyed.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

really dude.
we get it....

you like love BMW

I love cursing, listening to music streams, roasting people and Nude women....Until you allow this on NT, BMW posts unil I RIP
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

really dude.
we get it....

you like love BMW

pimp.gif

LULz

son that owns this is a lame. thinks hes the %%$* until i %$@**+$ on him in the gym. he knows who this is if hes readin it too.

Back
Top Bottom