-M3.....Peep the plates- [Lol]

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by Ryda421

AMG ? is that in reference to mercedes benz ? =/

yes, and what's special about this stock e46? Those rims are horrendous.
Stock? I see a CSL trunk and aftermarket quads. It's been a while since I read up on the specs, but I believe it's F/I'd as well. The wheels are horrible, typical mesh with big lip, but the offsets are nice.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

I can't stand BMW's

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

dems is ugly cuzz

No flames for them Kay? Or are they notas special as I am?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Stock? I see a CSL trunk and aftermarket quads. It's been a while since I read up on the specs, but I believe it's F/I'd as well. The wheels are horrible, typical mesh with big lip, but the offsets are nice.

Ahhhh you very are correct sir I apologize. It's very rare you see a debadged M.

Originally Posted by wj4

Very good eye I wasn't looking objectively when I said that just a quick glance my fault. It's very rare you see a debadged M also. I thought that wasonly for 323, 328, and 325 owners
laugh.gif

As some of you know I am also an active Euro enthusiast.

I have an example of both AMG (a W211 E55) and BMW Motorsport (E39 M5 and E46 M3) in my collection and in my case the AMG definitely "LOLs" all overthe M cars in a straight line, I don't know if that means anything to a BMW enthusiast as the M cars will throroughly run circles around the AMG in anysort of sporty (read: turns) driving.

Different tools for different needs.

Somebody out here has an SL55 with the plates "AMG FTW" - saw it at my school, so I assume dude is a student, too.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

really dude.
we get it....

you like love BMW

I love cursing, listening to music streams, roasting people and Nude women....Until you allow this on NT, BMW posts unil I RIP
pimp.gif

Lead threads reduced to 2.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

really dude.
we get it....

you like love BMW

I love cursing, listening to music streams, roasting people and Nude women....Until you allow this on NT, BMW posts unil I RIP
pimp.gif

Lead threads reduced to 2.

Does this mean I can only make 2 threads a day?
laugh.gif

If so, you're power-tripping...

This %%#+ really gets annoying. You the next contestant on the ignore summer jam screen. (and i love bmw)

Yes...and Yes I am.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice.

The funny thing is that this dude would make a million threads about whatever it is he has, because hey--whatever he has is the best.

Yes...and Yes I am.

Theres no justifiable reason for you to do this to me...All my threads have substance, and all of them arent about "BMW"...

...See yall shouldnt have laughed at my lil "Joke"...Yall got "the man" Power-trippin'
laugh.gif

Wheres Meth' when you need'em?

laugh.gif
@ mtymouse not getting it.

indifferent.gif
@ dude saying MB > BMW (you must know how to drive stick)

pimp.gif
@ the plates and thread.

AMG >>>> ///M
Honestly I think this is one of the (if not THE) nicest coupe on the road. >>> any BMW, Infiniti, Audi, Lexus, or Jag. Straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mercedes_benz_cl63_amg_2008-copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom