Ma$e Appreciation post.

Man I been looking for that Harlem World album for years. Can’t find that **** anywhere and it’s driving me ****in crazy.

Man I been looking for that Harlem World album for years. Can’t find that **** anywhere and it’s driving me ****in crazy.

Here you go fam. Ive found myself collecting CDs again filling up missing pieces of my collection and this is my go to site. Found some joints on here that I missed out from back in the day due to lack of funds or them not being released in the Philippines. I also skipped locally pressed CDs as the album cover looked like a poor photocopy of the imported CDs:sick:

https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=57681&ev=mb

Stumbled upon this interview. All along I know that Ma$e spit 3 verses on Cam's debut for free, ran all over Harlem for the 357 vid for free, and Cam took it personal when Ma$e finally asked for money to be on the Horse and Carriage vid. Cardan putting context on what really happened and its nice to hear the other side of the story. After hearing this, I think Cam really got played by Un when he pitted him against Ma$e so he can save 30 G's. But he was young and new to the game so its somehow expected to happen.

Stumbled upon this interview. All along I know that Ma$e spit 3 verses on Cam's debut for free, ran all over Harlem for the 357 vid for free, and Cam took it personal when Ma$e finally asked for money to be on the Horse and Carriage vid. Cardan putting context on what really happened and its nice to hear the other side of the story. After hearing this, I think Cam really got played by Un when he pitted him against Ma$e so he can save 30 G's. But he was young and new to the game so its somehow expected to happen.

“Now how you gon go against an army wit a handgun/I’m cardan, you wouldn’t understand, son”

Thanks for sharing. It was good seeing the brother.

Another dope interview wit Ma$e. This time addressing the Fivio Foreign situation. I also think him and Cam cool again.

The funniest part about that M$WOG interview is mase tryna get his YouTube popping off that **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom