Macbook

image.php

Spoiler [+]
id cop only b/c it gets less viruses..... if it wasnt so overpriced

image.php

Spoiler [+]
id cop only b/c it gets less viruses..... if it wasnt so overpriced

I know PCs can do a lot more and all that good stuff for power users, but I don't care. I'm a normal person doing normal people computer stuff. My MacBook I got three years ago runs just like it did the first day I got it. No BSing around with antivirus software, defragmenting, blue screen of death, etc.

I know PCs can do a lot more and all that good stuff for power users, but I don't care. I'm a normal person doing normal people computer stuff. My MacBook I got three years ago runs just like it did the first day I got it. No BSing around with antivirus software, defragmenting, blue screen of death, etc.

Its not just about viruses. Ya'll sound like some simpletons in here.

The interface is a lot smoother and some people just prefer that. Ya'll make it sound like Windows is just that much better when in reality, MAC gets 99% of the things done that your average PC owner will be doing. = Internet, Office/Productivity Apps, a few random clients. Thats it.

Most people aren't coding, editing, producing etc.

Mac's are great devices. They're more expensive but don't take that to be a shot to the ego, it is just the way it is. If you're happy with your Windows machine, be happy, I'm just fine with the state and quality of my OSX.

BTW, stupid people will do stupid things. If you get a virus, 9/10 of the time you were doing something that left you vulnerable.

Its not just about viruses. Ya'll sound like some simpletons in here.

The interface is a lot smoother and some people just prefer that. Ya'll make it sound like Windows is just that much better when in reality, MAC gets 99% of the things done that your average PC owner will be doing. = Internet, Office/Productivity Apps, a few random clients. Thats it.

Most people aren't coding, editing, producing etc.

Mac's are great devices. They're more expensive but don't take that to be a shot to the ego, it is just the way it is. If you're happy with your Windows machine, be happy, I'm just fine with the state and quality of my OSX.

BTW, stupid people will do stupid things. If you get a virus, 9/10 of the time you were doing something that left you vulnerable.

People always seem to get mad when people buy them and can't use all their "capabilities"

But every PC I have gotten sucks and my macbook is perfect

People always seem to get mad when people buy them and can't use all their "capabilities"

But every PC I have gotten sucks and my macbook is perfect

Great computer. I recently spilled a can of Arizona ice tea on mine and it still works
laugh.gif
. Have to use my accidental cover at best buy cause the keys stick like crazy now. Also need a new battery.

Great computer. I recently spilled a can of Arizona ice tea on mine and it still works
laugh.gif
. Have to use my accidental cover at best buy cause the keys stick like crazy now. Also need a new battery.

I love my MacBook Pro...it's a great investment. I will be using this for a long time..considering the fact that its not that heavy compared to most windows base laptops..like my gateway..if you can afford the MacBook Pro i will just do that. Took me a while but i finally did last year.

I love my MacBook Pro...it's a great investment. I will be using this for a long time..considering the fact that its not that heavy compared to most windows base laptops..like my gateway..if you can afford the MacBook Pro i will just do that. Took me a while but i finally did last year.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Has anyone ever bought a Macbook second hand? like off of craigslist or ebay.....

I have bought a bunch off of craigslist. Only brand new/sealed however. It's crazy how much money you can save. Since I am in the SF Bay a lot of companies (think Silicon Valley) give mac products to their employees and their employees turn around and sell them at a discounted rated on CL.

I could usually find a brand new mac book pro or mac pro for maybe 65% of the retail price, brand new and box and sealed. You just have to be dedicated on craigslist and find the deals as they come.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Has anyone ever bought a Macbook second hand? like off of craigslist or ebay.....

I have bought a bunch off of craigslist. Only brand new/sealed however. It's crazy how much money you can save. Since I am in the SF Bay a lot of companies (think Silicon Valley) give mac products to their employees and their employees turn around and sell them at a discounted rated on CL.

I could usually find a brand new mac book pro or mac pro for maybe 65% of the retail price, brand new and box and sealed. You just have to be dedicated on craigslist and find the deals as they come.

Back
Top Bottom