Macbooks

Macbooks are they worth the money. I've always been a PC user but I'm tired of the windows interface.What exclusive features do they have if any. Sorry if this has been asked already.

Idk, but my next computer is gonna be a Mac. Apple needs to release these new ones, though. So tired of my crappy netbook and Windows.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Idk, but my next computer is gonna be a Mac. Apple needs to release these new ones, though. So tired of my crappy netbook and Windows.

Yes sir windows is starting to look so blah to me

Yeah, most Mac owners I know have had the same one for about 4 or more years.

Although the Windows interface in blah, Windows8 is looking to be mighty interesting. Go check it out, it's rumored to be out some time in October.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i like macs but i cant justify retail price
buy refurbs

got my mbp refub for 5 bills

works better than any PC i ever had..def worth it

+ the resale value is very high

Just bought a 15'' MBP from microcenter 2 days ago. Like you I was debating if it was really worth the price but decided I'd splurge and see what the hype was about. Can't say I am disappointed so far.

3 years and no problems

my HP fried itself within a year and a half

my vaio, i dont even want to talk about it

Originally Posted by kiendienn

3 years and no problems

my HP fried itself within a year and a half

my vaio, i dont even want to talk about it

Hmm your vaio what happened to it I have one now

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

This.
Nothing against Windows either because I love my PC. Macbooks are just great laptops, so I'm waiting to cop

Macbook hold value than you regular PC that may even cost the same as a PC. Yes worth it

-typed from a Macbook Pro

the price is pretty high but like it was said ^ they have a high resale value and well either way i personally feel it is worth every penny. ive always owned a pc. but a couple years ago i started with a mac mini and i probably will never go back to PCs.

Back
Top Bottom