Machete Appreciation

Michelle was looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in it

Movie was awesome. I hope they continue this whole Grindhouse theme.

Michelle was looking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in it

Movie was awesome. I hope they continue this whole Grindhouse theme.

--Appreciated. Copped the Blu-ray earlier this week.
--2 sequels are confirmed. Machete Kills and Machete Kills Again.

I didn't like the movie it was to fake for me.. I did buy it so I may have to watch it again, the trailer made the movie look good but when I saw the movie I didn't expect it to be that fake..

I didn't like the movie it was to fake for me.. I did buy it so I may have to watch it again, the trailer made the movie look good but when I saw the movie I didn't expect it to be that fake..

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait....

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait....

I wondered if that was really Lindsey Lohan for the nude scene or if they put a stand in... when her nipples and poon was exposed they had her hair covering her face which led me to believe that it was a stand in they used.

Someone please clear it up please.

I wondered if that was really Lindsey Lohan for the nude scene or if they put a stand in... when her nipples and poon was exposed they had her hair covering her face which led me to believe that it was a stand in they used.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Definetely a stand in, that's the only thing that bothered me aside from Jessica Alba's acting. They slipped & showed her face a few times + the bad wig. But I loved the movie.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Definetely a stand in, that's the only thing that bothered me aside from Jessica Alba's acting. They slipped & showed her face a few times + the bad wig. But I loved the movie.

Back
Top Bottom