Mad Men Season 7 Discussion Thread - Final Episodes - SERIES FINALE

Bert, Pete, Betty, and Megan all know.

It's assumed that his children now know more about his childhood because of the ending scene of season 6, but they don't know that he's not really Don Draper.

I never caught on that Bert knew :nerd:

You forgot Sally. You find out Sally knows in a conversation between Sally and Megan a couple seasons ago. But you never see Don tell either of them directly in the show.

Last edited:
I never caught on that Bert knew :nerd:

You forgot Sally. You find out Sally knows in a conversation between Sally and Megan a couple seasons ago. But you never see Don tell either of them directly in the show.

But Sally doesn't know that he's not really Don Draper.

But Sally doesn't know that he's not really Don Draper.

Yah she does. A conversation between Megan and Sally showed that she did. Can't remember how it went exactly. Didn't know so many people didnt pick up on this. She even figured out that her dad is really **** Whitman cuz she asked about the name painted on the wall in the California house.

Yah she does. A conversation between Megan and Sally showed that she did. Can't remember how it went exactly. Didn't know so many people didnt pick up on this. She even figured out that her dad is really **** Whitman cuz she asked about the name painted on the wall in the California house.

I mentioned that conversation a few posts up. Forgot about when he takes her to Anna's house

Felt bad for that IBM guy. I have a friend who acts like that when he gets drunk after not drinking for a long time. Dude is a nice guy but starts insulting innocent people after blacking out :smh:

Felt bad for that IBM guy. I have a friend who acts like that when he gets drunk after not drinking for a long time. Dude is a nice guy but starts insulting innocent people after blacking out
mean.gif
What happened with the IBM guy?

Also, where the hell is Bob Benson? Did him leaving completely evade me?

Nothing happened, I just mean the way he was being friendly with Don, and then Don just went off on him after getting @#$% faced :lol:

I can't be the only one who hates JIm's face. Also i was confused as hell as to why Lou was pissed at Sally dropping by the office.

Maybe you are right. But she definitely knows he had another identity.

EDIT: Tho I wouldnt know how she wouldnt put 2 and 2 together. I'm positive Sally knows Don is ****

Last edited:
- Don getting on the tricycle

- Harry coming through with the save

- Excited to see how Don plays this out now that he knows they're planning to get rid of him

Can someone explain what went down at the end in the meeting? All I got was Don messing up a move by Avery and Cutler to get rid of him. I wonder what the other partners will have to say about it. Also, poor Ginsberg finally lost it. Sad to watch.

Megan and her girl were on the way out to the market.

Friend: "Anything for you, Don?"
Megan: "I know what he wants"

You sure do :smokin

Back
Top Bottom