Magic's Pietrus to Ditch Kobe-Endorsed Hyperdunks for....

Originally Posted by 255forLife

i actually posted the article from the contra costa times (off hoopshype) when he got kicked off JB - "they didn't want me no more." for the laughs

but after reading an article about how he grew up playing barefoot on an island.. and how his dream was to own just one pair of air jordans..

i kinda feel like he deserves some special makeups.. it's not like it would really cost those guys in oregon anything to hook him up with a couple pairs.
he probably wouldnt get back to JB, but I always thought he deserved serious PE consideration from Nike...it was real unfortunate he was injuredfor the most part of the reg. season. for all the time he'd been on court he was very productive. by far much better than his years with the warriors...butthe playoffs have definitely earned him deserved recognition.

i definitely can relate with the island stuff and wanting to own Jay's...not going barefoot though...just a few busted toes here and there from holes atthe forefoot after playing some real hard ball on a makeshift rim on the road and concrete courts
laugh.gif
....ahhh those memories...

Rachel Nichols just said on ESPN News he changed his mind and will be wearing Hyperdunks afterall.

^
And I can now resume my life, thanks ESPN.

Seriously, they're talking about the footwear of a 6th man. One of the many reasons ESPN is a joke of a network.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Rachel Nichols just said on ESPN News he changed his mind and will be wearing Hyperdunks afterall.
i would be so disappointed if he went back on that!!! if not i'd like to see some more 2k9's or 16.5's plz....

probably JB told him "nope" again
ohwell.gif
...that would be harsh.

if he is gonna stick with Nike just keep it straight and rock some penny 1/2 cents (or maybe Courtney Lee will beat him to it).

I agree with dude from above, wearing some pennys would bring some old school magic flavor haha

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

You got beat to the punch sir, now we have two of these threads floating around.
Yawn.

Lol.

Yours has a cool little picture though!

lol.

As always you stay up on the Nba Bundy.
hey vince you are back to 100% where can i play ball at in the valley? woodland hills-northridge area?? let me know when you get a chance thanks!!

drew

Royal V's at Home ... all I know is he better not show up with some fusions or GR Team kicks.
sick.gif

If that were the case, I'd rather he just wear the 3 stripes like Superman.

Kobe only wore the hyperdunks in a few games last season before the finals. In the finals he wore the ZK3. Kobe wore the hyperdunks for the olympics and partof this season before the zk4 released.

^yea i just saw it on sportcenter...... there goes the thread.

on another note...... Shaq's IDs are REAL nice and i dont even like Kobe IVs.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

he could wear an iD like mine
tongue.gif

362104385.jpg

362104341.jpg

Pietrus is a shoehead. Its gunna be AJ X Orlando edition.

air-jordan-10-x-original-og-orlando-magic-white-black-royal-blue-metallic-silver-1.jpg

... alrite fine, wishful thinking
ohwell.gif

Meh, it's not that serious. Although, switching shoes might have a negative/positive psychological effect.

hahaha I remember on the warriors he actually played D. I wonder how he's gonna do.

Back
Top Bottom