Makin the change from Glasses to Contacts

i'm nervous to get contacts because i know nothing about them and nothing about drawbacks but im sick of glasses. People who have done this, share thedrawbacks and upgrades about this please.

Well to me its good to have both glasses for style and contacts just for when you dnt want to wear your glasses or if you got crazy colors match wit yoursneakers

Originally Posted by gberdin

i'm nervous to get contacts because i know nothing about them and nothing about drawbacks but im sick of glasses. People who have done this, share the drawbacks and upgrades about this please.

Makin the change from Contacts to Glasses
Um, you mean from glasses to contacts then? Why are you nervous? It's been around for years and it's not like you're gettingpregnant, dude.

The first time, it will sting like hell. Just keep blinking. It took me a lot of tries to get the contacts in the first few times. I still love my glassesthough. I use both. I still have my 'off' days where it would take me 5-10 mins to get the contacts in.

its honestly not hard or anything to get nervous about. just get them and the first time it'll prolly take u a while to put on but eventually u'll getused to it. i still wear both contacts and glasses

drawbacks are that there's more care to be taken - you will take a few weeks to adjust to them also.

but overall - it's nice not having to wear glasses all the time... for awhile i wore glasses all the time... then i wore contacts all the time for a fewyears... now i'm pretty even between the two, mostly always wear glasses around the house and at night when i get home.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by gberdin

i was also thinkin of gettin hazel colored contacts.
I'm gonna assume you're female...post pics for further review

haha. no people always told me i would look good with hazel eyes so i took it into consideration

I use bot glasses and contacts. glasses more so since it much easier, but I use my contacts when I go out, or I'm working out/playing sports. It wasn'thard for me to adjust and it shouldn't burn unless ur hands are dirty. Just be sure to keep them clean and change them when you are supposed to. You willget used to it, and if you don't, you always have glasses to fall back on.

Good luck!

I couldn't get the contacts in at first...comes easy with practice

you should be fine if you don't get frustrated real easy and have patience
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom