Making The Band 4- Day26

the show is entertaining, and as a group they are pretty decent. They are like 5 for 5 from the tracks I've heard from them already.
Album comes out march 25th, definitely going to be checking it out. But knowing Diddy they are probably going to be gone in a couple months.
"Together"
pimp.gif

"Got Me Going", "Together" are niceeee. And I just started listening to " Come In" which is produced by the Runners, its not toobad.

"Over Now" is pretty hot as well. I think it's going to be a pretty hot album.

Just got finished watching this past Monday's episode......"Got Me Going" is their 1st single, and "Damaged" is Danity Kane'ssingle.
That Runners joint is also on point
pimp.gif

With Diddy behind them... they'll never do anything.

I been waitin on they project for a while, but I'm starting to not care very much. All of them have GREAT voices, which is why I'm so drawn to them asartists. But they don't even sound like a group. Just 5 very good singers tryna outdo each other.

^same *%%% diddy was sayin about them tryin to outdo each other... they good tho... they just gotta learn to b a group...

On the real, I thought these dudes were going to be forgotten real fast. Negative to that.

All the leaked tracks are fire. Especially that Runners joint. man Roberts voice is
eek.gif
he kills every verse. that tone is just too unique.
Originally Posted by TheLegacyBegins23

Is there snippets online? I only got Got Me Going..

check out youtube. alot of it is upped.

YOOO.

what's the name of the song they were layin' in the studio
right after they went to church in that episode? that song
was soundin ill.

somebody please know.

Back
Top Bottom