Male Nurses

We all know that nurses are usually women, but what do you guys think about men being nurses?

I personally dont think its an issue.

Originally Posted by HyphySole

We all know that nurses are usually women, but what do you guys think about men being nurses?

I personally dont think its an issue.
/thread

im taking up nursing
job security, good money, and helping people, ya im fine with becoming a male nurse

Originally Posted by yancancook90

im taking up nursing
job security, good money, and helping people, ya im fine with becoming a male nurse
pimp.gif
i been thinking about changing my major to nursing frombusiness

im taking up nursing

Do you know what type of nurse makes the most money? I heard Nursing Anesthetists make mid 100k.

I personally don't see a problem with it, but me bein' the type of person that I am, if I knew a male nurse and I was cool with him, I would clownhim.....all out of good fun tho.

im taking up nursing

Do you know what type of nurse makes the most money? I heard Nursing Anesthetists make mid 100k.

150k+ for nurse anesthetist, but yeah nursing is all good. my gf is a nurse
pimp.gif

There's nothing wrong with it, although I saw only three in my girl's graduating class.

Buku bucks and extensive knowledge ... can't go wrong. Plus, it's a great start/intro into the medical field, especially if you're thinking ofcontinuing your education.

For the guy who asked what kind of nurse makes the most.

Probably a nurse practitioner. NP's are quickly becoming favored over doctors in places where people need scripts written and prof. diagnosises made. Theymake around 100,000 I believe. Not too mention if you get a private practice, were talking 200-300 dollars an hour.

I'm hoping to go to nursing school within the next couple years, its a great career.

im taking up nursing

ya basically nurse anesthetists make bank. but im going to become an RN first then ill see if i want to go back to school to become a nurseanethetist.

To become a nurse, do you have to look and dead bodies and stuff(in college)? I would be a doctor but i'm not gonna look at no gory !*#...

To become a nurse, do you have to look and dead bodies and stuff(in college)? I would be a doctor but i'm not gonna look at no gory *%#...

RN checkin' in.

Just got my ADN, I'll get my BSN when I'm not lazy.

Although nursing is dominated by females, A LOT of males are finally seeing the light and taking away peoples perceptions of only females being nurses.

Females love seeing other males in the workplace because it breaks off all that female hormones at the nurses station
laugh.gif

Holla if you got questions.

Back
Top Bottom