**MAN CANCEL THIS S___**

Thanks for all the smart #*% responses, it was just a question. Just let me know time and date, I'll be there to bust ***

You guys have fun
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by bigj505

i got a whole list of niketalkers i need to cross up...
charm, harm, eyes of hazel, Silsprr, loser just to name a few.... i just want 1 of u fools to show up...
laugh.gif
hahaha....Damn I might have to throw on my Pumps! I will definitely be there for this.
saving this for you sir

Can we make this happen a little earlier!?

Nah.

Because we never can agree on a date.

So I'm setting a date.

Spending two months trying to figure out when @@$@ happens takes the steam out of it.

My-T.

Haha @BigJ......MyT I hear what your saying I'm just pumped to ball I'll be out today after work actually. This is a question to everyone, where is everyone located? Like Importking said Sligo runs a few games maybe we can meet up and run a few games there one weekend before all this. I'm in Silver Spring.  

Haha @BigJ......MyT I hear what your saying I'm just pumped to ball I'll be out today after work actually. This is a question to everyone, where is everyone located? Like Importking said Sligo runs a few games maybe we can meet up and run a few games there one weekend before all this. I'm in Silver Spring.  

you talking about practice?
Spoiler [+]

but I'm down to ball whenever

Haha yea an organized practice maybe some layup drills...No man just some ball... figure the weather is breaking folks need to go out and stretch a lil!

Question.

Is there just one court in the complex for rental?

Cause it says about $60 to rent, but if there are 2-3 courts that would be a lot better, instead of waiting all day to play.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Question.

Is there just one court in the complex for rental?

Cause it says about $60 to rent, but if there are 2-3 courts that would be a lot better, instead of waiting all day to play.
Good point I'm with the multiple court idea..hell if its 60 to rent why not get a few courts. 5 bucks a head sounds about right but I'm lookin at the prices and wondering if these are by the hour or do we get 1-7 hours for $60.50?

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]Basketball/Volleyball[/td][td]Field #1, #2, or #3[/td][td]Training Area[/td][td]Party Room[/td][/tr][tr][td]1-7 hrs.[/td][td]$55
($60.50 with tax)
[/td][td]$85
($93.50 with tax)
[/td][td]$40
($44 with tax)
[/td][td]$70
($77 with tax)
[/td][/tr][tr][td]8-15 hrs.[/td][td]$45
($49.50 with tax)
[/td][td]$75
($82.50 with tax)
[/td][td]$35
($38.50 with tax)
[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]16 + hrs.[/td][td]$35
($38.50 with tax)
[/td][td]$70
($77 with tax)
[/td][td]$30
($33 with tax)
[/td][td]N/A[/td][/tr][tr][td]After Midnight[/td][td]$35
($38.50 with tax)
[/td][/tr][/table]  

Haven't balled in years....and have put on a few pounds since then...... but it looks like a fun time soo...
I'll try tomake it out...

Are gonna give this man the $$$$ to help rent multiple courts?

Ain't 'nere person said anything about bout helping him with just 1!

And ya'll talmbout Getting multiple courts
smh.gif

^^It's just an idea...I don't think anyone has brought up loot at this point, this is the time to organize all this but if dudes say there in now and back out later whats the point. I definitely have no issue throwing a rental fee on to the card but if 6 people show up we might as well hit an outside court. Is there any chance of setting up like a paypal so folks can throw in or collect money the day of? Just saying these are things we need to think about before we make any assumptions. 

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Actually he has said that he'd help.

My-T.
I should have read up a few pages my bad...not trying to talk out of my +$$ but a good plan and organization is key.

Word I feel you.

That's why I put the date out so far.

Anyone got a Sams/Costco/BJs card that can get the Gatorade/Water in bulk?

And should I scoop some Penny jerseys in diff colors?

My-T.

well, whats the cut off date to figure out who is going to be there so we can get the totals per person together?

Back
Top Bottom