GotShpat (Shpat)
Cynical Jordan (Omar)
Flight Rice 23 (Renz)
Jay PayCheck (Jay)
FLiP SeNsAyShUn (Glenn)
Parada45 (Kevin)

Anyone I'm missing?

Originally Posted by bigj505

i got a whole list of niketalkers i need to cross up...
charm, harm, eyes of hazel, Silsprr, loser just to name a few.... i just want 1 of u fools to show up...
laugh.gif

(1) I'm in shape

(2) I'm in shape

(3) I'm in shape

(4) I'm in shape, and the lightest I've been since my JUNIOR YEAR of high school, when I won most outstanding defender in my conference.

DYLAN!

DYLAN!

DYLAN!

and....

DYLAN!

This n' Eyes of Hazel said he's the lightest he's been since 11th grade, when he was a all conference defender.

Unfortunately for his teammates that's the last time he played a full game of basketball...

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

My-T.

This should be interesting now that Kev lost the baby weight. Last time Kev played he looked like an unshaven Charles Oakley with the stamina of Hasheem Thabeet.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

This should be interesting now that Kev lost the baby weight. Last time Kev played he looked like an unshaven Charles Oakley with the stamina of Hasheem Thabeet.

laugh.gif

I find it funny that DestinationKicks has all this stuff to say when the last time we played he only touched paint opening the car door.

My-T.

I'm just sayin', if someone gotta yell at you to go in the paint because you're bigger than everyone else, and you still don't do it..

*Shrug

My-T.

All this trash being talked...

But I still went 2 for 2 from the field, scoring Caron Butler-like jumpers over RockDeep both times...

Speaking of which...

That bamma came to his home court thinking he was point-forward Scottie Pippen...

Too bad he played like Scotty from The Whispers!

And I don't see how "MyTsharp" has any room to comment.

This bamma went into 8-week training JUST to play in this joint. He came in like this was his big break! hahahahahhaha!

Sorry Cuz, no cameras or scouts were there to see your Rondo'%*@ play.

SMH.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

All this trash being talked...

But I still went 2 for 2 from the field, scoring Caron Butler-like jumpers over RockDeep both times...

Speaking of which...

That bamma came to his home court thinking he was point-forward Scottie Pippen...

Too bad he played like Scotty from The Whispers!
Even Kev's Family disagrees
son.jpg

This bamma is correct.. he went to for two.
His shot over me was when I had my back turned trying to get a rebound that bounced out 4 feet from the rim directly to him.. and I jumped up.. AT the basket..   Technically over me yes.. but this Bamma ran back up the Court like Shaq does running the break leaning arms stretched...

Bruh you better have one of these on you if you plan on checkin me
help-wanted-sign-300a040209.jpg

P.S. Tommie you did go on a Off Season Regimen, altho you were ballin ....but DK should sit in the corner and rest his Big Tired Bones. That bamma stops at the 3 point line.

On the other side of the court. SMH...

So we aint pickin teams this year BEFORE the event.. and half the fun is sitting watchin the other teams play and get ran... Yeah.. we came in that joint lookin tight.. lost but we looked good. I need to know who Im rolling with.

Tommie we doing this thing again? We dont have Ican... but then again.. he was the 8th man off the bench when we only had six dudes.. Royalfam and Duey coming in down 175? Not TO 175.. I meant SHAVING 175. Just sayin... lol

Psht.

roll.gif

Y'all can come in y'all swoosh.com uniforms... And look good losing -- Just quoting what I just read.

I'll be 40 lbs lighter... Game will be tight like it was at the very first one we had in 2003... In a pair of my game-issued 92-93 Orlando Magic pro-cut Champion NBA game shorts, that were made for Nick Anderson.

Black for first game.

White for the next.

Blue jawns for the crown.

This Nucca just said what his Road and Home and Alternate Jerseys will be for his Futile attempt. As I remember that first Event back in 2003 ended in a loss to the Dynasty..as the rest in attendance shared your woes, so nothing to mull over.

We gave EVERYONE the bizness. Sort of fell off due to my Free Throw Layups.. Icans bad feet, knees and Jumper....Duey's .12 Shooting percentage and 0 assists. Duey doesnt get alot of Turnovers tho.. but then that would be hard to get if all you do is catch and shoot.

Then there's Timbo....His game was missing sort of how he has in the Forum over the years. I believe Royal has been our only Consistent person until Tommie came to the Right side and brought his J.R. Rider game with him.

I love how yall call being in physical shape an "offseason regimen"...

Just cause yall %+$@$@ smoke cookies and shoot up Jell-O...

My-T.

Bamma I lost 16lbs in the last 6 days.. so Im just getting back to my ON Season... Where it will be ON.

Back
Top Bottom