Man Drake Really Is Bringin' Hip Hop To Jewish Folks...

...my Jewish brothers on that "STOP SNITCHIN" now?

So blame it on Mr. OVOXO...

[h1]Ultra-Orthodox Shun Their Own for Reporting Child Sexual Abuse[/h1]

[h6]By SHARON OTTERMAN and RAY RIVERA[/h6][h6]Published: May 9, 2012[/h6]

Orthodox-articleLarge.jpg

The first shock came when Mordechai Jungreis learned that his mentally disabled teenage son was being molested in a Jewish ritual bathhouse in Brooklyn. The second came after Mr. Jungreis complained, and the man accused of the abuse was arrested.

Old friends started walking stonily past him and his family on the streets of Williamsburg. Their landlord kicked them out of their apartment. Anonymous messages filled their answering machine, cursing Mr. Jungreis for turning in a fellow Jew. And, he said, the mother of a child in a wheelchair confronted Mr. Jungreis’s mother-in-law, saying the same man had molested her son, and she “did not report this crime, so why did your son-in-law have to?

Well damb i guess pops should have just killed the guy. i wonder if they would have told anyone

Despicable...
30t6p3b.gif

My child's physical and psychological well-being >  the false sense of community a few folks are desperately trying to suggest in a selfish attempt to maintain power.

Man F that. I'll report them if I dont body them first. Also the people getting mad at bringing this to light aint no better then the damn molester.

what does Drake have to do with this

Their communities, headed by dynastic leaders called rebbes, strive to preserve their centuries-old customs by resisting the contaminating influences of the outside world. While some ultra-Orthodox rabbis now argue that a child molester should be reported to the police, others strictly adhere to an ancient prohibition against mesirah, the turning in of a Jew to non-Jewish authorities, and consider publicly airing allegations against fellow Jews to be chillul Hashem, a desecration of God’s name.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Absolutely nothing...

...but you can't help but laugh at the sheer audacity of this:

“Our community protects molesters. Other than that, we are wonderful.

I respect the solidarity but the protection of child molesters is despicable.

If you gonna handle business in house, make sure the job gets done.

Rabbi Gluck said he had helped at least a dozen ultra-Orthodox abuse victims bring cases to the Brooklyn district attorney in recent years, and each time, he said, the victim came under heavy pressure to back down. In a case late last year that did not get to the police, a 30-year-old molested a 14-year-old boy in a Jewish ritual bath in Brooklyn, and a rabbi “made the boy apologize to the molester for seducing him,

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

They're Gods "Chosen People", they think they can do whatever they want.

dont get it twisted and act like all jewish people are like that. just like every religion there are extremists that believe no matter what they are doing it is always correct.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Absolutely nothing...

...but you can't help but laugh at the sheer audacity of this:

“Our community protects molesters. Other than that, we are wonderful.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

They're Gods "Chosen People", they think they can do whatever they want.

dont get it twisted and act like all jewish people are like that. just like every religion there are extremists that believe no matter what they are doing it is always correct.

These Zionist Rabbis honestly think they are above society, they really do think they are "God's Chosen People". Having that kind of attitude, you make your own rules. And even though it actually says in the article that their whole "community" follows these rules, I never said all Jews are like this.

I see it all the time in BK. Orthodox Jews been on this. Word to Cam'ron moving if his neighbor was a serial killer.

By bringin such things to light the family has shown issues of the community to the world. They prefer to do things in house and the family didn't understand. I kinda understand why you don't see some people from certain communities in jail now.

Back
Top Bottom