Man Drake Really Is Bringin' Hip Hop To Jewish Folks...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

pimp.gif

tumblr_m23h057MXT1qgfhyfo1_500.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

They keep everything in house to protect their "image" however, last year when that poor child Leiby Kletzky was molested n murdered, the first time he got to walk home from school. The animal that did it, had previously been reported to the community for molesting another child, and nada from a legal standpoint was done about it.

That's a problem...

see what i like to do is act like a "N word" infront of them in out in hollywood, crip walkin' and all that jazz, then act like it was performance piece showing the dramatic state between both ends of the spectrum of america.
but secretly, I just wanted to scare them and it made me laugh very much and then i went down the street to mcdonalds.

also, where is ja?

See this brings to light the same problem that I have with the Nation of Islam, when they talk about not following "the white man's law" (im black btw). If you have a faith that you follow, and you want to adhere specifically to a set of rules, thats fine, but if they dont fit in the bounds of the rules of this country then get up and take your %@! somewhere else.

As long as this is still America, children shouldnt have to fear institutionalized rape and molestation by their authority figures

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

That is why I respected a group of young black men, who discovered and captured a known child molester in their community and that pressed a red hot spatula into his genitals.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Article? This sounds like some Wu-Tang Clan type %@%* right here...

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

I know someone who works at a hospital in Williamsburg. I heard their inbreeding is out of control. Some of the babies he's seen are missing their skull and their brain is exposed.
sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif

Yea dude it's foul. And they know it's about to happen too. The doctors will tell them not to have the baby. So instead they don't go to the hospital at all until they are about to give birth. Then they just go to a totally new hospital and surprise the doctor. Like when my boy had to deliver a baby missing half it's head. Then of course it dies a few hours later.

Has anybody had to deal with the black Jews screaming hate at you with a megaphone
sick.gif
I've seen vids of them in NY. They touched down here in Minneapolis a few years ago as well.

Aw yes the Black Israelites. Dudes are comedy with their Dragon Ball Z outfits on. See them in Harlem and Dowtown Brooklyn from time to time.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I know someone who works at a hospital in Williamsburg. I heard their inbreeding is out of control. Some of the babies he's seen are missing their skull and their brain is exposed.
sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif

Document this; please.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by finnns2003

sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif

Document this; please.

yeah i did a google search and nothing
only thing that popped up on orthodox jews inbreeding  

is the nut job who killed that little boy last year calm's he's inbreed 
but ya know dealing and talking about these people 

i would not be shocked if this is going around and is swept under the rug 

Hasids are awful, my grandma told me that in Russia back in the day anyone Jews that weren't orthodox basically looked down upon them

Back
Top Bottom