Man of Steel (Superman Movie Thread) - June 14, 2013 - NEW Trailer pg20

Dat better quality comic-con trailer...*sheds single tear*

btw whats going on at 1:04 that the crowd is going whoa at

Nolan is behind it? Oh yeah....you know what that means :pimp:
ejd10x.jpg

This crossover works in the comic universe, obviously, but I honestly can't see them making a successful live action movie.

A Superman movie?

Directed by the man who did "Watchmen" & "300"?

Written by the man responsible for the Batman trilogy?

This crossover works in the comic universe, obviously, but I honestly can't see them making a successful live action movie.

True. But if they would though, I think it would work in the type of "universe" Nolan had created. If he was to make such a film, I would assume he would borrow heavily on Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns" arc as it seems to fit perfectly with his said "universe".

To be honest, I think a Superman/Batman film is much more plausible at this point than a JLA film.

2vnp1k1.jpg

To be honest, I think a Superman/Batman film is much more plausible at this point than a JLA film.

this. Does the general public even know who is in JLA other than batman and superman? :nerd:

Last edited:
Just do it WB! You teased us a while ago in I Am Legend:

I'm calling it now. This film breaks the box office.

Its not going to do avatar numbers, but its going to shut **** down that first week.

After the incredible strategy and success of "The Avengers"...

...rest assured that we'll see a Batman/Superman flick in the next 5 to 7 years.

Even I realize there's entirely too much money to be made from it...

...and I'm just a guy with insomnia posting on a sneaker forum.

That last Superman movie was terrible. I am hoping this one is better. I am looking forward to it.

The problem with a JL movie is that they are mostly gods. The vast majority of the movie will be CG. A bm/sm movie could be done but it's not going to be the batman we see from the past series, which will be a let down.

Back
Top Bottom