Man Punched so hard..loses half his head :X

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

http://www.youtube.com/v/Pb942MixLUs&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/Pb942MixLUs&hl=en&fs=1&

smh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by CreekShow

The two thugs started screaming taunts and abuse at him about his cousin but when he confronted them he was hit so hard he fell back and smashed his head on the pavement.

he did it to himself learn how to walk away people its really not worth it sometimes

woah tough guy...when was the last time you saw some %#$@ talk go down like that. **** if you think dude had it coming
sick.gif

reading comprehension isnt your strong point huh.at wat point did i say he had this coming to him............

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I wouldn't be able to live like that, I would off myself, no joke...

Word. I would have wanted them to let me die.
My family would know that as well. You can't do anything for yourself... what's the purpose?

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

smh.gif
i cant believe some of you think this is funny. imagine if that was you. dudes life is ruined.
Can you read? No one is laughing at what happened to the guy. We laughed at a comment
eyes.gif
so you dont think its a lil wrong to be laughin at that comment? you even said it yourself smh for laughing
large_reynoldshalfhaircut.jpg

shut up.get over it.always one trying to be the righteous saint.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by CreekShow

The two thugs started screaming taunts and abuse at him about his cousin but when he confronted them he was hit so hard he fell back and smashed his head on the pavement.

he did it to himself learn how to walk away people its really not worth it sometimes

woah tough guy...when was the last time you saw some %#$@ talk go down like that. **** if you think dude had it coming
sick.gif
reading comprehension isnt your strong point huh.at wat point did i say he had this coming to him............

grin.gif

so at wat grade did you drop out of school at 3rd or 4th? he did it to himself doesnt mean he had it coming

Sucks man. Just proves that the Justice System is a joke.
Real talk, I'd bash the 2 kids skulls in too. Excuse me for saying,but now dude gon look like a freak for the rest if his life. Smh

Back
Top Bottom