Man Rapes Woman In Movie Theater, Finishes Watching Movie With Wife And Kids

Don't really see the humor, I'm glad dude got caught hope he gets bodied in jail.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

This is just so despicable and abominable. I hope he gets castrated in jail.

To come to think of it, I still need to take those self defense classes and I need to tell my sisters to also take them. Some predators out there these days will take advantage of you and perform a crime anywhere, even if it is somewhere like a movie theater. Sick demented people.

Need to get you one of these too

kahr_PM9094A.jpg

Originally Posted by seniosoul

"On Sunday, Feb. 14, Ojo allegedly followed the 21-year-old woman out of a movie at the Cinemark Theater about 70 miles north of Columbus."

I gotta see the women he raped... she must be Halley Berry's Twin or some *@%%.

70 MILES *%!%$ WT.F
perhaps you should take reading comp classes as well.

the theater is about 70 miles north of columbus.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by seniosoul

"On Sunday, Feb. 14, Ojo allegedly followed the 21-year-old woman out of a movie at the Cinemark Theater about 70 miles north of Columbus."

I gotta see the women he raped... she must be Halley Berry's Twin or some *@%%.

70 MILES *%!%$ WT.F
perhaps you should take reading comp classes as well.

the theater is about 70 miles north of columbus.
Exactly, so dude was gonna drive 70 miles without his family noticing that he's been gone the whole movie
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

kahr_PM9094A.jpg
I am against owning guns but maybe I should carry around pepper spray. I wish we can carry around tazers or stun guns. 

I am a pint size 4'11", so if a man was to attack me or do something, that's it, I am done. Self desense class can be really helpful. But, if a man takes you and has a knife to your throat or gun to your head, I do not think there is much you can do to protect yourself. I'd just tell him to kill me.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

kahr_PM9094A.jpg
I am against owning guns but maybe I should carry around pepper spray. I wish we can carry around tazers or stun guns. 

I am a pint size 4'11", so if a man was to attack me or do something, that's it, I am done. Self desense class can be really helpful. But, if a man takes you and has a knife to your throat or gun to your head, I do not think there is much you can do to protect yourself. I'd just tell him to kill me.

Dima, don't fret beautiful. I'd protect you with my bare hands and never let any guy hurt you. I'd be like a grizzly ya know.

To come to think of it, I still need to take those self defense classes and I need to tell my sisters to also take them.
why do women take a class to learn how to kick a guy in the balls

That's why you have to travel in packs and notice everything around you. If you and 3 or 4 friends go somewhere together, at least 2 of you stay together. It wont stop everyone but there is strength in numbers.

Tazers are decent but they have to be so close to you and you have to find exposed areas for it to really work.

Pepper spray is probably the best. They have some type of spray now that causes the attacker to lose control of his bowels or something 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

That gun would be use on you tho. Pepper spary is the way to go. Carry your keys in your hand make a fist and have a key sticking out if you feel unsafe walking down the street or too your car. Carry a whistle, scream, act like your crazy.
I think the point is to react before he can get his hands on you. Like I said, if he has a knife or gun, I do not think there is much you can do. A couple of years ago, not too far from where I live, a girl was walking home from work at 11pm to her house on a bike path. Some drugged up fat guy in his mid 20s came up to her from behind with a knife to her throat and dragged her to his house and ended up killing her. In situations like that, not much you can do to protect yourself.

So, I think the point is always to be careful, be on the lookout and react before he can react or he can get his hands on you. You did write good advice though.

Across, trust me, they teach you a lot of good stuff in self defense class such as places or pressure points where you can fend off the attacker and to the point that it can help you murk them. They do not only teach you to kick them in the balls.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

That's why you have to travel in packs and notice everything around you. If you and 3 or 4 friends go somewhere together, at least 2 of you stay together. It wont stop everyone but there is strength in numbers.

Tazers are decent but they have to be so close to you and you have to find exposed areas for it to really work.

Pepper spray is probably the best. They have some type of spray now that causes the attacker to lose control of his bowels or something 
laugh.gif
I never go out alone in shady places or public at night. But, sometimes, when I am leaving a friend's place or somewhere public at night and going to an indoor or outdoor parking lot, I get so scared. I always walk slow, look at my surroundings, and even look under my car. I usually have someone I am driving home that comes with me, but there have been occasions where I am in the parking lot alone for those couple of moments when I am getting to and inside my car. 

Stories like the one OP posted are so scary. This was in a movie theater! How often do some of us leave a movie to go to washroom and this happens?Urgh, I cannot even imagine.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by proper english

Ohio stay losin'
smh.gif

Maybe that MASSIVE earthquake that destroys Gary Indiana can travel east...

indifferent.gif
 like this stuff dont happen in other places. You people need to get off ohio's nuts.

why do you sound so serious right now? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom