-Los Angeles (unless you reside there)
-Chicago
-Houston
-Detroit

-All of the midwest

Last edited:
Son just wanted to hear Irv Gotti in the club gettin tipsy 
mean.gif

******. Hope this piece of **** gets booked asap. Just like the idiot who shot up that bar with an AK in North Philly and had his car on neutral so it rolled down the street n crashed as he was shooting up the bar

He's at a strip club and he's mad about the songs being played.....
laugh.gif
The incongruity of that never even crossed my mind, but that's an excellent point.
Maybe because a lap dance is usually 1-3 songs ...it's common for DJ's to get punched in the mouth trying to save a girl from a trick mid-dance by ending the song early or not playing the requested song at all. Song requests are cues for "times up" if you get a "private dance" as well... low key I'd be mad too if my "private dance" was cut short.

I stopped going to hood spots earlier this year, after a the bouncer wouldn't let a dude in the club because of previous problems. I'm outside talking to a chick and dude is out peeping thru the windows talking about he about to shoot the bouncer through the windows dude paced around for 5 mins then he just went and sat in his car after that situation I'm like **** the club i ain't catching a stray for nobody

Maaaaan I'd goto happily goto Philly strapped up in a vest to to get a dance from some of the talent there...

8616028713_baf10edc09.jpg

6675195151_bed954a444_o.jpg

Last edited:
Just give that dude the chair. Seriously. No need to rehabilitate his *** in jail.

The cold thing about it, is some dudes really just head out the house expecting to beef. They actively look to start some ****. You can see them in the club or bar just eyeballing everybody crazy. Waiting for someone to bump by or look at them funny. **** is corny and depressing.
These _'s are the WORST b. When I was younger I didn't give a **** but now I can't even be around dudes like that anymore. I'm going out to chill and have fun w/ the crew...I'll go somewhere else if a spot is filled w/ negative vibes. **** all that.

Back
Top Bottom