Man shoots up club with AK-47 after DJ plays wrong song vol. welcome to Philly

I'm moving to Philly either this year or next year.

Someone shooting up a titty bar doesn't faze me.
laugh.gif

I used live in Reading, so I don't want to hear how dangerous Philly is.
laugh.gif

List of places NT hates

-Philly
-Ohio
-Florida
-New York (unless you reside there)
-Los Angeles (unless you reside there)
-Chicago
-Houston
-Detroit

-All of the midwest

Minus New York and LA NT is just scared of those places. Philly, Ohio, Florida, Chicago, Houston, and Detroit have some of the grimiest places in the US. But the ratio of good to bad is like 10 to 1. Not all of of these places are like what's in the video. I'm pretty sure most of Philly is fairly decent.

Hahahah this was in my neighborhood. Been going to that club since I was 16. We don't call it the Purple Orchid though. We call it the Hairy Donut.

What an idiot. One less idiot on the street though, so there is a positive

That's a strip club in one of the grimiest parts in the city. You can't say that's indicative of the entire city

:lol: I've lived in this neighborhood my entire life. Its not THAT bad. They do call SWP the armpit of Philadelphia though. :lol:

I'm more pissed it looks like he's wearing capris in the vid.

Men, its NEVER cool to wear capris. Like ever.

Hahahah this was in my neighborhood. Been going to that club since I was 16. We don't call it the Purple Orchid though. We call it the Hairy Donut.

What an idiot. One less idiot on the street though, so there is a positive
Wait wut? :lol:

♫ R.I.P, I just killed the club, slipped twice on the floor almost killed a thug ♫

Last edited:
Yeah Frankford and Southwest have pretty much nothing going for it. At least North Philly has some pool halls run by ol' heads that keep out all the riffraff.

Yeah Frankford and Southwest have pretty much nothing going for it. At least North Philly has some pool halls run by ol' heads that keep out all the riffraff.

This isn't true though. Theres plenty of cool peeps still in SW. I still bartend there.

True, its 10000x worse than it was when I was a kid, but its not like its death to those who enter type stuff.

so ratchet, wildin wit the ak for no reason :smh: ...
I gotta joint in philly...me and my mans were talking bout taking a quick trip out there see her and her homegirls. then hit a strip club while in town :x :smh: ...guess they'll just have to come see us now :lol:

so ratchet, wildin wit the ak for no reason
mean.gif
I gotta joint in philly...me and my mans were talking bout taking a quick trip out there see her and her homegirls. then hit a strip club while in town
sick.gif
mean.gif
...guess they'll just have to come see us now
laugh.gif
Theres plenty of strip clubs out here around the way that are decent. This one is just ina dirty *** ****** neighborhood.

Ya thats true. Ive heard Christine's cabaret is pretty good as well. they just in poop neighborhoods

Christine's sucks. I think its already closed. Oasis owned that. I knew a few psychos that worked there.

It is a crap neighborhood though. When I was a kid, it was an awesome place to live. #swp

List of places NT hates

-Philly
-Ohio
-Florida
-New York (unless you reside there)
-Los Angeles (unless you reside there)
-Chicago
-Houston
-Detroit

-All of the midwest

Minus New York and LA NT is just scared of those places. Philly, Ohio, Florida, Chicago, Houston, and Detroit have some of the grimiest places in the US. But the ratio of good to bad is like 10 to 1. Not all of of these places are like what's in the video. I'm pretty sure most of Philly is fairly decent.

not really lol. at best its 50/50 but id say its mostly bad. im not even on some bull right now, 5 yrs there and i saw how rachet that city is. but its poor too. so one has to keep that mind as well..

what about onyx?, i think thats what its called :nerd:

Haven't been in there. I used to go there every sunday when it was called the Crazy Horse. It was always dead and my friends and I pretty much had free reign of the place. Great times there.

Theres been like 5 different names there though so most likely it sucks. They can't keep a spot going there.

There used to be, (might still be there) an Onyx that was more of a corner bar type place in I think it was Kensington. If you were playing pool the girls didn't bother you for tips. Used to go there in my cheap college days. Good spot.

Back
Top Bottom