Man shot and killed over a parking space in Florida VOL....STAND YOUR GROUND?

Cool i said idk because i didn't know at that time i posted that but thanks for informing me i didn't know until getback said he had multiple run ins with blacks.

But i still say if ol boy knew his laws and didn't just run out there and push dude it could of went down differently

Knew his laws?

Dude saw someone having a heated argument with his spouse. What do you expect him to do in that situation with someone who was CLEARLY out to kill (based off of his history)

if dude has a history of establishing confrontations, how is this not premeditated murder?

Where is the proof at and is it as clear as this video?

The prosecutors going to have a hard time with this one seeing the dude pushed him first.

Where is the proof at and is it as clear as this video?

The prosecutors going to have a hard time with this one seeing the dude pushed him first.

From @itsaboutthattime post from page 1, bro:

The owner of the convenience store in Clearwater told ABC affiliate WFTS that Drejka had assaulted customers in the store’s parking lot before. And Rich Kelly, who frequents the store, claimed Drejka picked a fight with him over a parking spot about a month ago, calling him racial slurs and threatening to kill him, WFTS reported.

Knew his laws?

Dude saw someone having a heated argument with his spouse. What do you expect him to do in that situation with someone who was CLEARLY out to kill (based off of his history)

You may have missed my post above. But in FL if he knew he could be shot by pushing someone he might not have pushed him.

And an argument is an argument its just words. We as men need to stop being so hot headed and ready to run in the battle when we see our girls in distress.

You gotta access the situation first can't just come out swinging and asking questions later.

I said before this could of just been a parking lot argument with a F U and drive off no need to start fighting and putting hands on each other because someone having a heated argument got to know when to walk away

In addition, any MAN with half a brain is going to avoid any type of confrontation when his wife, kids, mom, or family are around because you are putting them in jeopardy. He could have easily said, "What's your problem? Can't you see my girl is pregnant?"
Would it have worked? We'll never know because he chose to get physical.

If it's somehow okay to shoot someone when you "feel your life is endangered" it should certainly be okay to shove someone when you feel your pregnant wife is being accosted.

Last edited:
You may have missed my post above. But in FL if he knew he could be shot by pushing someone he might not have pushed him.

And an argument is an argument its just words. We as men need to stop being so hot headed and ready to run in the battle when we see our girls in distress.

You gotta access the situation first can't just come out swinging and asking questions later.

I said before this could of just been a parking lot argument with a F U and drive off no need to start fighting and putting hands on each other because someone has having a heated argument got to know when to walk away

I'm tellin' you 1st hand, because I've been in a situation like this, ALL sensibility/rationale goes out the window if you're seeing a loved one get threatened.

You honestly think he had time to process the stand your ground law when he witnessed the altercation?

It's VERY easy to play armchair QB in a situation about what should/could have happened. In the real world, things don't work that way.

From @itsaboutthattime post from page 1, bro:

I see the shooter has troubled people there before but what im saying is, is there proof showing he put hands on someone?

Don't get me wrong i want dude to go down for premeditated but i think it will be a tough case with this video

I'm tellin' you 1st hand, because I've been in a situation like this, ALL sensibility/rationale goes out the window if you're seeing a loved one get threatened.

You honestly think he had time to process the stand your ground law when he witnessed the altercation?

It's VERY easy to play armchair QB in a situation about what should/could have happened. In the real world, things don't work that way.

Trust i been in the same situation with my wife and jaw checked some dude before i even realized what was going on. That is dangerous bro you got to understand that when you feel that anger flow thru you and you ready to defend your girl you still have to be rational and not just see all red because this could happen.

I understand i been in similar altercations and thank the lord i didn't end up like this guy

bless up

If it's somehow okay to shoot someone when you "feel your life is endanger" it should certainly be okay to shove someone when you feel your pregnant wife is being accosted.

Wifey prego right now packing a 9mm in her purse told her if she ever felt threatened in this state to defend your self and our unborn child

If it's somehow okay to shoot someone when you "feel your life is endanger" it should certainly be okay to shove someone when you feel your pregnant wife is being accosted.

Believe me, I'd be heated too if I saw someone in my wife's face. But I don't agree it's a good enough reason to kill.
For the record, I think the shooter is a punk! But I also think this death could've been avoided had better decisions been made by ALL.

Believe me, I'd be heated too if I saw someone in my wife's face. But I don't agree it's a good enough reason to kill.
For the record, I think the shooter is a punk! But I also think this death could've been avoided had better decisions been made by ALL.

But just because you don't agree it is a good enough reason to kill don't matter bro. Law states you can and there are gun toting nurds racist humans out here who are ready to exercise that right.

Got to know your rights and know if a battle is worth it or not.

All sensibility and rationale goes out the window when you're impulsive and not in control of your actions.

Had he been up on the law, YES, he would've thought, "This guy might have a gun so how can I deescalate?"

Why you reppin that? I can tell from your posts you're the type to escalate if someone messing with your wife John Wick John Wick similar to this situation. Or am I wrong? you're standing back and saying "hey man, not cool"?

But just because you don't agree it is a good enough reason to kill don't matter bro. Law states you can and there are gun toting nurds racist humans out here who are ready to exercise that right.

Got to know your rights and know if a battle is worth it or not.

I said I don't agree with what Get Back said, which is it should be OK to shoot if you see someone arguing with your wife.

I never said that doe :lol:

Read my post again.

wth! just went back and read. my bad :lol:

good talking with everyone on this thread tho. great to hear different opinions.

hopefully we can all learn at least one thing from this.

Why you reppin that? I can tell from your posts you're the type to escalate if someone messing with your wife John Wick John Wick similar to this situation. Or am I wrong? you're standing back and saying "hey man, not cool"?

Naw man im not even trying to shoot anyone.

I believe people are scared of people who carry. because people who don't carry feel threatened and vulnerable if they act out and lose there self control and this could happen to them.

I advocate for walk away and don't put hands on people. But at the same time you got to know your rights.

Words never hurt anyone and the racist want to see you act out and use their first amendment right against you on top of their second amendment.

All sensibility and rationale goes out the window when you're impulsive and not in control of your actions.

Had he been up on the law, YES, he would've thought, "This guy might have a gun so how can I deescalate?"

Again...if you see ANYONE messing with a loved one, all bets are off in that moment. You can tell from how he backed up when the gun was pulled he never thought things would take this kind of turn. It has NOTHING to do with being impulsive or not in control of your actions. It's about trying to protect your family.

Naw man im not even trying to shoot anyone.

I believe people are scared of people who carry. because people who don't carry feel threatened and vulnerable if they act out and lose there self control and this could happen to them.

I advocate for walk away and don't put hands on people. But at the same time you got to know your rights.

Words never hurt anyone and the racist want to see you act out and use their first amendment right against you on top of their second amendment.
Sure.

Again...if you see ANYONE messing with a loved one, all bets are off in that moment. You can tell from how he backed up when the gun was pulled he never thought things would take this kind of turn. It has NOTHING to do with being impulsive or not in control of your actions. It's about trying to protect your family.

You are correct, he probably didn't think things would go the way they did.
BUT had he thought prior to pushing dude down rather than being impulsive, he might still be alive today.
Now he's gonna have a real hard time protecting his family.

Back
Top Bottom