Has the pandemic changed your stance on mandatory vaccinations

• Yes

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 57 86.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to provide my updated vaccine registration form every school year or else I wasn’t allowed to go to school.

I'd be ok with getting vaccinated if it means we go back to normal. They do human trials on thousands you know.
Although there's no way of knowing if you can develop side effects down the road.

The poll question is weird though. If someone was for mandatory vaccines before Covid and still for them, they would vote no. If someone was against them before Covid,and still against them, their answer would be no too.

If it was meant to capture the difference of opinion on vaccinations, especially mandatory ones, the polls as written wouldn't do that.

There will be multiple vaccines for Covid that get approved from early 2021 onward.

I will be happily taking one of them so I can get back to my normal life and travel to see my elderly grandmother, and will encourage others to do that same.

Anti-vaxxers gonna do their buffoonery, but hopefully an overwhelming amount of people get vaccinated.

Hopefully there will be a highly effective therapeutic as well. So when the anti-vaxxers get infected, get sick, and go to the hospital; they can get treated by a medicine made by the same companies that they said should not be trusted, that got approved by the same FDA that they said couldn't be trusted, even better if has to be injected into them. Just the irony of that situation will give me a good laugh.

Last edited:
wouldn’t have a problem with a vaccine being required. I personally have never been a “that’s how the government gets ya!” Type dude so it doesn’t bother me.

I can understand how people would have their reservations about being forced to put something in their body that they don’t agree with. I just don’t worry about that. If the gov wanted to kill every citizen they could and would.

A lot of people think they're smarter than they are.

Maybe we should require people to take a class on infectious diseases before they are allowed to decide whether they want a vaccine.

You'd think a pandemic would make people more eager to get vaccinated, not less. But like I said, some people think they're smarter than they really are.

A lot of people think they're smarter than they are.

Maybe we should require people to take a class on infectious diseases before they are allowed to decide whether they want a vaccine.

You'd think a pandemic would make people more eager to get vaccinated, not less. But like I said, some people think they're smarter than they really are.
Who needs a class when there is Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom