MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

Just went there and it is legit. There were a lot of people. I just got a number and will come back later. I will give an update if I can. Its on the 10th floor.

Quote:
i hope its just being renovated... its right in front of my school

hmm i work at equitable tower... hook up? :lol:
laugh.gif

------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

hey guys!

during my lunchbreak, i decided to go to nike park sm manila to pick up the pair of stealths i got to reserve the other day. when i got there, i saw the white/blue XIX SEs on sale. i said to myself, "its got to be around 20-25% off, as it was a couple of days ago". to my surprise, its 50% off (4,495 php). i was thinking that it was probably the last pair, thats why it was discounted that high. nevertheless, i asked the sales rep, since my contact was off. to my surprise again, they still have my size (sz 8)
glasses.gif
! to make my story short, my credit card again got swiped, but its all good, i now have a pair of XIXs.

they still have 4 pairs left, im only sure that there is a size 7.5 and 2 size 8.5 left, the one being the display pair. you can call to check what sizes they still have, the number is 400-4674. i guess park decided to put it on sale, since stadium did it a couple of weeks earlier.

also chit-chatted with the sales rep. here's what i got: they know jay ong, as he got to pull out all the white/black/red XX and bought it wholesale. i think nike park also offered the stealths to him, but he declined, saying that he's only after the white colorways. makes me wonder if the QS XXs really arrived here, but never got a chance to be sold for retail, since its a white-based colorway.

peace guys!!!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

a NT PI basketball get together (kahit once a month lang) would be a great idea. its a good excuse to stretch out our aging bodies, and a better excuse to wear our apparel that would look out of place in the street courts of Manila (imagine wearing head to toe nike gear,plus stealths, tapos kalaro mo lang mga naka tsinelas :frown:
frown.gif
) good venue midway would be: Makati: Don Bosco Ortigas area: Dumlao Gym (quite pricey though) Manila: Reyes gym or Arellano Gym.

according to my chinese bubwit, Jay Ong did indeed go to Xavier, is indeed an avid collector of different sorts (toys,shoes,etc...) and has a lot of business going on (family). im trying to find out what hes going to do with all the J's he "collected" and if ever saan.

btw, im still looking for that Nike ACG toe-in (split toe) shoe. i found a pair at Payless(shaw) kaso size 9 lang, i need a size 10. if any of you kind souls see one in that size, have the heart to tell me. it wont be much trouble specially for those NTers that scour the Metro looking for shoes.if you need pics ill post.thanks.

Quote:
Musta peeps. Just got an e-mail from a friend that nike is going to have a sale at rufino today. 10th floor and 50% off. Anyone heard about this? Thanks!

50% off? today? oh damn! >:
mad.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Manila Bulletin Gym is also nice, Tanduay Gym, San Beda Gym or FEU gym are all nice

^^ only today?

btw i called up marikina nike outlet and i was askin if they still have lebron II size 11& they told me that there are no more stock only small sizes are available, they told me to call them again on april 19 or 20 coz there might be some stocks to arrive, if it is true , i cant let my cousins buy them for me coz they are having their vacation in states , i wish if theres someone who can get the lebrons for me?ill just pay. im still here in zamboanga kasi :D
happy.gif

Quote:
a NT PI basketball get together (kahit once a month lang) would be a great idea. its a good excuse to stretch out our aging bodies, and a better excuse to wear our apparel that would look out of place in the street courts of Manila (imagine wearing head to toe nike gear,plus stealths, tapos kalaro mo lang mga naka tsinelas)

i agree! :D
happy.gif

any word yet on what's for sale at nike rufino? it sucks coz im here at manila. >:
mad.gif
is it only for today?
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Cheap and friendly ring... Xavier School albeit cement court.

Dygo1:

you interested in LBJ II (white/navy) in sz 10? Coz I have one here sitting on the shelf that I can get rid off (or trade with a black/red one). Anyway, let me know kung interested ka... didn't wanna make this sound like the buy and sell forum but saw your need and have the need you crave. peace.

>:
mad.gif
i work near rufino, had i known this earlier i would've dropped by.can someone confirm this?i might go there tom

Just got back from rufino and here's the goods they have.

Melo 1.5s 40% off. big sizes only for white/caro and black/chrome.

VC4 30% off. White/Black/Red and Black/Red.

Lebron 2s 50% off. Big sizes 14-16. White/Navy.

Some Air Unlimiteds, dunk lows, cortez, impax shoes, etc. They also have clothes, accessories, and baller bands.

It is still on til tom or friday. I'll go there again tom.

thanks for the info scrappy!

do they have shorts/jerseys?

thanks!

might go there this friday.

Why don't you try reserving the Gym at MERALCO compound?

They have 2 courts (1 full sized court and 1 "resized" court...mas maiksi kasi e...hehe)

Its an excellent court and if you want referees you can ask Mang Domeng...short guy...

Been playing there for almost 8 years before moving here in Canada...

Man..I really miss our annual inter-department tournaments...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

bigballer23 can help secure court time at ymca binondo. he knows refs too.

[size=+2]
sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[/size]

Quote:
Basta bawal mga naka Reebok... mga naka Adidas pwedeng off the bench.

whew! good thing i wear nike! ha ha ha! lol!

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They also have basketball gear there. May jerseys and shorts pero di ko lang sure yung price. Dami kasi tao dun sa area nun eh. I'll try to go back later.

Back
Top Bottom