MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

At bawal ang naka FAKE!!!! nakasuot ng fake hindi papasukin sa gym. pag late na natin napansin at nakapaglaro na ang naka fake, WAG PASAHAN! :rofl:
roll.gif

Ei peeps anyone going to rufino and willing to help me out? Can somebody pick me up the lbj2 wht/blu in sz14 pls guys :D
happy.gif

yeah we should have that basketball game kahit once a month lang. Para naman hindi lang display ang mga sapatos natin :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
bigballer23 can help secure court time at ymca binondo. he knows refs too.

right! anyone interested ?
happy.gif

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

hey scrappy,

whats the size available for the vc4s? thanks!

hey bigballer23,

kamusta na? its nice if we can play, even if only once a month. i havent played bball in a while, and i guess its time to un-ds my shoes!

regards to all!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Quote:
They also have basketball gear there. May jerseys and shorts pero di ko lang sure yung price. Dami kasi tao dun sa area nun eh. I'll try to go back later.

im interested in these also. i hope there still sizes left tomorrow...

Quote:
At bawal ang naka FAKE!!!! nakasuot ng fake hindi papasukin sa gym. pag late na natin napansin at nakapaglaro na ang naka fake, WAG PASAHAN!

LOL!!! :rofl:
roll.gif

i agree, 100%!
...It is not how hard you push along the way. It is having something in you to finish...

Guys,
I suggest we do it in the Manila area. It is more central and won't be that difficult to go to for everyone.
smile.gif

^ i agree! if i suck big-time at playing bball, i can be the waterboy for you guys! LOL! :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
its nice if we can play, even if only once a month.

can i join up if ever im in town at may sched na game? :D
happy.gif
it'll be cool to meet you guys in person, much more we can all play ball together. :D
happy.gif

well, finally got my stealths in yesterday and like everone said, they are supersweet!!! its all about the patent baby! :wink:
wink.gif

saw the lbj2 lows too, they are also very clean, looks nice for summerwear. but im passing coz lows for me are only good for casual wear. the lbj3s are looking very hot tho! :wow:
eek.gif

" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

Just got back from rufino. New stocks are Bron2 white red and white black purple operates (30 off). They have some sizes left but it is selling like hotcakes. They have basketball shorts and Jerseys. For the VC4s they still have sizes left. The Black Red is cheaper. I think it is either 40 or 50 off.

Ei! BouncinBoy ok lang eto ADIK! pa din sa kicks
happy.gif
I just called downtown YMCA me available timeslot every SUNDAY 7-11pm 800php per hr.

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

bigballer23,
problem with downtown YMCA is parking, sometimes its so hard to find available parking slot. Maybe we can try Arellano University - lots of parking space, relative safetly inside the campus.

whats the colorway of the lbj2s and operates at nike rufino?

thanks for the heads-up scrappy.

bigballer,

pareho tayo, adik pa di sa sapatos! LOL :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
ayus lng pre! i wear KAYPEEs! sometimes JAWOs!

can i wear my ds pair of kaypee mvp futura? its the one that alvin patrimonio and ramon fernandez used to wear back in the day. :rofl:
roll.gif

LOL!!! :rofl:
roll.gif

regards to all!

^pede and1 or accel? :D
happy.gif
hehehe dapat pati supporter nike (mauunDS ko na ung aken lol!) meron dapat magiinspect :lol:
laugh.gif

^y not do it in QC or makati? :D
happy.gif

hey ballerdoc, i asked all nike park stores for sz 13 in the stealths and all have either ran out or didnt receive a sz 13! >:
mad.gif
only g4 has a pair but im afraid it was the one you returned for it was damaged! (werd u cop ur pair?) too bad, i can get 20% off in park coz of the citibank promo! Stadium stores has my sz but i can only get 10% off in them! >:
mad.gif

can anyone here hook me up with more than 10% off? :b
tongue.gif

btw if the bball pushes thru i suggest we form a team who will organize it (date,reservation 4 the place, contacts:the peeps who will go coz if too many and only 1 court bitin un for others, and other matters as well)
------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

MANILA NTERS:FOR SALE DS Kobe Lasers and DS XIII FLINTS both sz 13 ezinbox me.

YMCA Downtown Manila has very little parking area. Plus it isn't cheap to play there.

I suggest if ever, to play in a central place like maybe Pasig (RFM, Reyes, Metro). Pero it all depends on the geographics of each NTers who wants to ball.

Quote:
can i wear my ds pair of kaypee mvp futura? its the one that alvin patrimonio and ramon fernandez used to wear back in the day.

Are you serious ?
roll.gif
.Kahit san gym ok sakin basta every SUNDAY tagal na ako di nakaka laro

Sunday afternoon sounds good peeps... Carlofromdapi will kick *** on the court for sure... so watch out hahahaha.

ei peeps!

was in podium a while ago. saw the 180 runners at shoe salon (Php 4.6k) and adidas superstar 35th anniv. version # 31 (reatails for below 5k) at the adidas store.

sorry if info was already posted. otherwise, go spend your hard earned pesoseses! :rofl:
roll.gif

Sacramento Kings #10

who knows the tel # in rufino??

do they still have sz 10 or 11 for the VC4 in black/red or white/black/red?

tnx!
------------------
"Winners are just ex-losers who got mad."

MANILA NTERS:FOR SALE DS Kobe Lasers and DS XIII FLINTS both sz 13 ezinbox me.

Back
Top Bottom