MANILA NTERS: heads up!!!

white rhino 21
Quote:
let me know about the work'm's when you can.
I just want to make sure that you're talking about this particular colorway. I've seen the work'm at my local shoe stores but you know what's puzzling is if you check the release date stickies these are not supposed to be drop til' July 8 (sorry I'm not so updated when it comes to non numbered j's). I'm 99.9% sure though that those were the work'm i've seen sitting on shelves. (coz i've actually held em') Seems a very comfy shoes for bball. Email me if you want em. :smile:
smile.gif

657cps

Guys, wala na ba talagang air zoom drives diyan? White/Red and White/Grey in sizes 10-11 preferably 10.5 tho. Thanks....how much was the retail there when they came out?

God Bless

jayclum06@yahoo.com

Quote:
and 1 pair of sz 11 for you (vector).
ey tnx a bunch bro. :D
happy.gif
just email me the details. YGM.

Quote:
and also some blk jordan masseur sandals
what specific colorway are those? the all blk one?
" God calls us to be the light in a dark world. and just when the world seem to be getting darker, that's when we should be shining brighter." - Vektor819

Quote:
what specific colorway are those? the all blk one?
Ya, the all blk one...it goes w/anything tsaka ndi dumihin :tongue:
tongue.gif

Quote:
thanks jay. you got mail
YW...replied to your mail, Thanks

On July 1 the XX's regionals are dropping here and I've seen the west (blue) regionals in person today :smokin
smokin.gif
(only west and midwest for me however) tamang tama sweldo na naman that day :smokin
smokin.gif

jayclum06@yahoo.com

hey guys there in the P.I.

did the Jordan Masseuse sandals come out over there? if so, how much?
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

"Oh man, the little things. Things I didn't even know about, things about playing defense on a guy." ~From Your Favorite Player, T-Mac~

hey wassup my kaibigans?

are there any nike free's over there?

or what kinda shoes are hot overthere right now..nikes..

Quote:
did the Jordan Masseuse sandals come out over there? if so, how much?

didnt drop here. dont know if it will

^

nike frees are available here also trainers but only in some colorways.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Gameover2,
The flints are on sale @ sports warehouse in club 650, libis. (right beside shopwise). I forgot about the price tho.

Quote:
saw huarache lights in gateway. i think it was in this colorway
Do they have these huarache burst in size 10.5 or 11? I'm sorry, what/where is the gateway? :frown:
frown.gif
How much is it? I'm also looking for the nutmeg colorway and army colorway in those sizes. anyone? thanks

EDIT: Just came from the post office and shipped/mailed a few pairs of shoes today for a few Manila NTers and friends and here's the price for those who wants to know (vector, fred etc.)

EMS 4-7 days (Express w/tracking) = $28
Air Mail (No tracking) = $23
Slow Mail 4-7 weeks = $12
jayclum06@yahoo.com

gateway is a new mall in cubao. in front of araneta colliseum. they have a nikepark branch there

has anyone seen flint or white/gray 13's on sale yet?
------------

when the Yankees play an intrasquad, it's an All-Star game by itself.

Huarache Light Burst is 40%off in shoe salon everywhere. AM95 white/blue is 20%off. Ayala shoe salon still have LB AF1 red/gold 40%off.

Sup my fellow Pinoy NTers.... can someone pls. do a stock report on sportswarehouse and the store next to it(sports haven?) pls. anything worth getting? thanks

my other NT name JaysEmpire
For Sale: ICE BLUE 10's sz 8 (2 available) * WHITE/CARO 13's mids sz 10.5 * WHEATS 13's sz 11 * STEEL 10's sz 10.5 all DS

Shoes for SALE... Click Here

Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

^

LB2 cool greys, operates, vc4(all star, white/red, black/red) melo1.5, jordan 13 greytoes(almost all pairs were bleeding), wheats, xixse, shox elite and many more running shoes and some dunks
love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
are we getting the regional XXs over here in manila?
dont think so. the regional 19's didnt arrive here last year. well, sana dumating sila sa kahit anong paraan.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

btw, i went earlier to the newly improved Nike Attitude in Shang-ri La mall. new location is between Friomix and Wham Burger. its bigger and it has more stuff. lots of cool apparels. steel 10's are still available there. i think i also saw some ice blue 10's...but i cant remember exactly. they still got the retro kicks they had before. i think the only new retros they got are the perfed AF1 white/red and dunk white with gum sole.

:smile:
smile.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom