Mannie Fresh Appreciation

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Mannie Fresh was my dude. That classic Cash Money sound is the first thing I think of when I think of Cash Money. That 96-2000/01
production was crazy. But after everybody went their seperate ways, I can only remember Mannie Fresh production on Young Jeezy
and Bun B's albums.

JRaW’d

formerly jrodski
Joined Jan 29, 2010
^ yeah, dude has slowed down recently but he is still holdin crown for best down south producer.....

Joined Sep 1, 2006
Fresh has been doing since the late 80's. Definitely appreciated for all the music he produced for Cash Money in their early years.

Joined Sep 21, 2009
Originally Posted by Nash

someone recommend me some Mannie Fresh, GOGOGOGO

check out B.G. It's All On U Vol.2.......produced entirely by Mannie....some of his best work is on there

Joined Aug 15, 2008
Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

check out B.G. It's All On U Vol.2.......produced entirely by Mannie....some of his best work is on there
good looks 

Joined Jun 1, 2011

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

good looks 
You can add B.G.'s 'Checkmate', 'Chopper City In The Ghetto', Juvenile's '400 Degrees', and Big Tymers 'How You Luv That'

Joined May 3, 2009
&mI recently seen an interview where he said that hes so low key now cuz what he does is make beat cds and sell them to record companies and the companies give them to the artist. He usually dont have say so on which beats are used or which artist uses them

And I THINK he said that hed be down for a HB reunion but the money needs to be right

Joined Jan 23, 2006
Is he still signed to Def Jam? I remember reading a couple years ago or so that he signed a production deal with them.
Despite that, I still haven't heard too much from him lately. He's crafted ALOT of hits

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now