Manny got robbed.

Ok so EVERYONE knows about the fix in boxing. That's a fact.  What I want to know is why doesn't Congress or the Senate do anything about it?  In any other sport where cheating is apparent this happens.  You got Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens giving testimony to sentate sub committees.  Why not throw Arum and those judges in front of em to answer some questions?  Look at the recent scandal in Serie A regarding match fixing.

It was a fix to begin with. They just hoped Bradley would put up a better fight so the decision would seem somewhat more legit than it did. What a disgrace, there just going to throw away Pac's last 5 years away like it was nothing. SMH and the nerve of Bradley afterwards to say that Pac isn't that good and isn't that powerful. He's sounding extra salty like Oscar DLH. We all know Pacman has got him in November. If you thought last night was bad, wait till the rematch when Manny really has something to show. Bradley is going to get his +%+ handed to him and I have a feeling Bradley knows it too.

At the end of the day , pac man lost.

he will win the rematch , but will never fight money ... He knows he cant win vs the money team.

i like how money calls him out for his promoter and the way they carry them self.

like i said.

i am pleased with this loss.

Boxing frustrates me more than any other sport. Back to watching the old fights, drinking some scotch and feeling like a grumpy old man.

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

At the end of the day , pac man lost.

he will win the rematch , but will never fight money ... He knows he cant win vs the money team.

i like how money calls him out for his promoter and the way they carry them self.

like i said.

i am pleased with this loss.
not instigating, but just want to understand... you're pleased because you know he lost the fight or you just don't like the guy?
ohwell.gif

Pacquiao is going o definitely fight Mayweather after the rematch. and he is going to fight on Mayweather's terms. Pacquiao NEEDS this fight now more than Mayweather needs it. Pacquiao now NEEDS to prove he is the best. the lost tarnish his legacy. in the end people will just think about this loss, even if he ends up winning the rematch
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

Pacquiao is going o definitely fight Mayweather after the rematch. and he is going to fight on Mayweather's terms. Pacquiao NEEDS this fight now more than Mayweather needs it. Pacquiao now NEEDS to prove he is the best. the lost tarnish his legacy. in the end people will just think about this loss, even if he ends up winning the rematch
30t6p3b.gif

I do not think that comments like this make any sense. How does a legacy get 'tarnished' when legacy is something that has already happened. Did Jordan 'tarnish' his legacy by playing with the Wiz? Did Ali 'tarnish' his legacy by fighting past his prime and losing? Absolutely not. Pac has had great fights and he's lost more than a couple. Those losses do not make him any less great. Bradley is undefeated - does that make him great?
One of the few ways someone can 'tarnish' a legacy is to do something that discounts all of their accomplishments - see: Steroids. It definitely isn't by losing.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

30t6p3b.gif

I do not think that comments like this make any sense. How does a legacy get 'tarnished' when legacy is something that has already happened. Did Jordan 'tarnish' his legacy by playing with the Wiz? Did Ali 'tarnish' his legacy by fighting past his prime and losing? Absolutely not. Pac has had great fights and he's lost more than a couple. Those losses do not make him any less great. Bradley is undefeated - does that make him great?
One of the few ways someone can 'tarnish' a legacy is to do something that discounts all of their accomplishments - see: Steroids. It definitely isn't by losing.

I don't think he even watched the fight, just read the result.

I am neither a Mayweather fan or a Pacman fan....but if you are a fan of boxing or Sports in general, you should be disappointed with this outcome for a multitutde of reasons:

-You wasted time/money watching such a sham
-If you are an intelligent sports fan, this was an obvious slap in your face
-You will never get the opportunity to see two great undfeated fighters go head to head

You don't have to be a boxing analyst or world class judge to see who won the fight.  Every female in the room was like "The Flilpino guy won...."

Anytime a guy has to review the tape to see if he won.....ha, that is classic. 

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

I am neither a Mayweather fan or a Pacman fan....but if you are a fan of boxing or Sports in general, you should be disappointed with this outcome for a multitutde of reasons:

-You wasted time/money watching such a sham
-If you are an intelligent sports fan, this was an obvious slap in your face
-You will never get the opportunity to see two great undfeated fighters go head to head

You don't have to be a boxing analyst or world class judge to see who won the fight.  Every female in the room was like "The Flilpino guy won...."

Anytime a guy has to review the tape to see if he won.....ha, that is classic. 
Which two undefeated fighters are you referring to?
nerd.gif
I guess you accidentally wrote undefeated. But this "loss" does not take away form the interest in the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight. It's almost a sure thing as soon as Manny gets out of his contract with Top Rank or he might just retire without going through with it.

30t6p3b.gif
The guy's been fighting BIGGER guys since 2008. What are you smoking?

He can retire today and have a smile on his face.

Haven't read much of the previous posts as I'm typing from my iPhone but has anyone stopped to think if the fight was fixed that Manny was in on it given his recent money problems? I'm not saying that's the case, just something to consider...

Back
Top Bottom