MANNY PACQUIAO SHIRTS AND SHOE AT NIKETOWN

Okay guys im driving to SF today from Sac haha. Ill do it for the fam, ill try and sneak a pic and post it by this weekend.

^ Take pics haha

Anyone still need a XL in Giants tee? I'm down to my last 5... holla.

the dugout store in valleyfair just got another shipment. If anyone still needs them go there.

The San Francisco Giants have received more of the Giants/Pacquiao t-shirt from Nike. All six ofthe Giants stores currently have a limited selection of these shirts available in men's (S-XXL), women's (S-XL) and youth(S-XL).

Store information is as follows:

1. AT&T Dugout Store - (p) 415/947.3415.

2. Stanford Dugout Store - (p) 650/323.9790.

3. Serramonte Dugout Store - (p) 650/755.7571.

4. Embarcadero Dugout Store - (p) 415/951.8888.

5. Stonestown Dugout Store - (p) 415/242.3222.

6. Valley Fair Dugout Store - (p) 408/241.2525.

In addition to these shirts, the Giants also have a very limited number of Giants/Pacquiao hats that match the shirt. Thehats will only be available at the Giants Dugout Store at AT&T Park.

NTSF has new pics at the store for the Team Pacquiao shirt and the shoes. They took off the MP logo and the Philippine islands on the sleeve. The shoe isstill the new version of the Trainer 1 with the MP logo on the back part of the heel. I wanted to take pics of it but the sales person wouldn't let thefolder out of their hands. The shirt does come out on the 21st and the shoe on May 2nd.

^ No MP Logo and PI on the sleeve? weak sauce... So just the Black and Grey Tee? No White? How much are the tees?

Originally Posted by KingKong

In addition to these shirts, the Giants also have a very limited number of Giants/Pacquiao hats that match the shirt. The hats will only be available at the Giants Dugout Store at AT&T Park.
are these nike hats or New Era hats?

Originally Posted by macgyver35

quote:

NTSF will be getting more Giants Pacquiao Tees tomorrow. They have a picture of the shoes and the Team Pacquiao shirts at the store. The shoe is some sort of training shoe. Looks like a new version of the Trainer 1. It is red, gold and white with the Pacquiao logo in gold near the front of the shoe. I tried to take a picture of the shoes but they wouldn't let me. Ask the people that work in the running area to see the pics.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

you said you had pics coming soon 7 pages ago. come on man, how you about to start this thread without the shoes and shirt at NTSF, but saying they are there. then go and say you'll get pics, but then don't?
ohwell.gif
I believe when I started the thread i said that NTSF WILL be getting shirt and shoes. I don't believe I said anything about them being there.As for the pics, yes I failed at that point. I tried and tried to pull it from the person I know who works there but he won't. I don't want to pushthe issue because I do not want to disrespect him. You obviously have connections since you posted pictures of the Team Pacquiao shirts about 7 pages ago (toobad you were asked to pull it off), maybe you will be able to get pics of the shoes.
happy.gif

Is the back of the tee still going to have an eagle? Or did they decide to leave that out?

That team pacquiao Nike shirt is on Ebay and was already released in the P.I. recently...
It comes in grey & black.

The Air Trainer 1 is a redesign done by Tinker. Only 200 pairs. Manny's getting half of them off top.

Went to NTSF today... They have hella Giants tees on display. Most of the employees were rocking the tees. The lady in the running section told me this is theshoe that is coming out. I want them but I hope all the dorks from the Yeezy camp out don't buy them....

BIG THANKS TO POGIWUN FOR POSTING PICS OF THE SHOE!

Threads like these are useless w/o the pics. hopefully the shoes are still at NT when i come back. i kind of want to check them out.

NICE man .. thanks for the pics ... they look pretty cool . Ill have to wait and see them when I try and cop the YEEZYS .

Prepare for Battle
4/22/09

Why do I have a odd feeling these shoes might be released in the P.I. ?

Stupid question, but do you have to attend the game tomorrow to be able to buy a shirt, specifically the black/orange shirt?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Stupid question, but do you have to attend the game tomorrow to be able to buy a shirt, specifically the black/orange shirt?
no. niketown and giants dugout should have em.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

never a stupid question, stupid if you dont ask. You can cop the blk/orange shirt at NTSF and Emeryville and some other spots, the hat you can copat the giants dugout(matches the blk/orange shirt) also they got the limited heather grey and black lettering"team pacquiao" black eagle on the backthere too, they just released those today, just copped the grey t's in Emeryville

Ahh good pic. I didn't have the time to go to NTSF this weekend. Does anyone know how much the shoes will cost?

dont know how much the shoes will cost but the guy i asked at the counter said theyd be real limited with only around 20 pairs at ntsf

Back
Top Bottom