I cant wait til he get his +@* beat by mayweather
paquiao will kill mayweather
devil.gif
, but it will be a good one

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I cant wait til he get his +@* beat by mayweather
Mayweather is fighting against Marquez next.
smh.gif

However, I do want to see Mayweather & Paquiao throw down.
pimp.gif

Pacquiao is likely going to fight Miguel Cotto next, so PBF-Pacman won't happen until at least late this year.
I was hoping after the Mayweather & Maequez, Mayweather would go after Paquiao.

But for the record, Mayweather would throw down heavier than Paquiao.
grin.gif
And, I'm not only saying that because we're both from the same city.

Pacquiao is likely going to fight Miguel Cotto next, so PBF-Pacman won't happen until at least late this year.

Who told you this?! No way. Cotto may not even get past Clottey. IMO, Cotto will have a rematch with Mosely if he beats Clottey. After Mayweather demolishesMarquez, we are looking at a PBF/PacMan match in late fall.

i stand corrected I guess Arum is saying Cotto would be next. IMO though ......he is just talking @@$ ! he knows PBF/ PacMan would do Tito/DLH numbers but hedoesnt want to admit that PBF is a huge draw.

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
34eytg5.jpg

Thats gonna be Mayweather on the ground next

Thread title = strike 1
thinking Pacman is Mexican when he is ACTUALLY Filipino = strike 2
thinking ahead of yourself when Pacman fights Floyd = STRIKE 3

with that said

*ignored*

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Who told you this?! No way. Cotto may not even get past Clottey. IMO, Cotto will have a rematch with Mosely if he beats Clottey. After Mayweather demolishes Marquez, we are looking at a PBF/PacMan match in late fall.
You sir, have no idea what you're talking about. Mayweather and Pacquiao have similar speed, and Marquez had the ability to deal withPacquiao's. What makes you think PBF is going to demolish JMM when 1.) PBF only throws 1 punch at a time; and 2.) Marquez arguably throws the most onpoint angled punches of any fighter today. Why else do you think he's rated as the #2 P4P fighter in the world? JMM is going to give PBF a world oftrouble because PBF isn't strong as Manny nor is he as active with his hands. PBF has the best defense in the game but it ain't like JMM is gonna beout there wasting punches.

floyd will beat this guy *#%......I like manny but floyd has great defense......and um asains were never in when it came to boxing

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Who told you this?! No way. Cotto may not even get past Clottey. IMO, Cotto will have a rematch with Mosely if he beats Clottey. After Mayweather demolishes Marquez, we are looking at a PBF/PacMan match in late fall.
You sir, have no idea what you're talking about. Mayweather and Pacquiao have similar speed, and Marquez had the ability to deal with Pacquiao's. What makes you think PBF is going to demolish JMM when 1.) PBF only throws 1 punch at a time; and 2.) Marquez arguably throws the most on point angled punches of any fighter today. Why else do you think he's rated as the #2 P4P fighter in the world? JMM is going to give PBF a world of trouble because PBF isn't strong as Manny nor is he as active with his hands. PBF has the best defense in the game but it ain't like JMM is gonna be out there wasting punches.
I'm saying. People in here talking like JMM is trash or something.
laugh.gif
. I want to see another JMM vs Pacquio to settle this down. I think that JMM has a greater chance at fighting Pacquio again then Mayweather.

Back
Top Bottom